* It outputs hi-res audio directly to the internal DAC (including USB DAC) and offers a rich set of DSP effects.
* It is the only application capable of sending audio data to the network renderers (UPnP/DLNA, Chromecast) with all DSP effects applied, including the gapless playback.
* It features a unique PCM to DSD real-time oversampling mode (if supported by DAC), so you can play your favorite music in DSD resolution.
* It offers the sophisticated user interface with an advanced media library functionality that is appreciated by audiophiles and music lovers from all parts of our world!
* 32/64-bit hi-res audio processing (HD audio)
* OS and platform independent decoding and audio processing
* Hi-Res Audio support (up to 32-bit, 768 kHz)
* Bit-perfect playback
* Supports all audio formats
* Native DSD (direct or DoP), DSD
* Multi-channel native DSD (4.0 – 5.1: ISO, DFF, DSF)
* Output all to DSD
* DSD to PCM decoding
* DSD formats: DFF, DSF, ISO SACD/DVD
* Module music formats: MOD, IM, XM, S3M
* Voice audio format: SPEEX
* Playlists: CUE, M3U, PLS, ASX, RAM, XSPF, WPL
* Lyrics (LRC files, metadata)
* Streaming audio (plays Internet radio streams, Icecast, Shoutcast)
* Supports large media libraries
* Supports iTunes library (non DRM) and local files (inside /Documents folder)
* Network music sources:
– SMB/CIFS network device (NAS or PC, Samba shares)
– UPnP/DLNA media server
– SFTP (over SSH) server
– FTP server
– WebDAV server
* Output to Chromecast (up to 24-bit, 192 kHz, no limit for a format or DSP effects)
* Output to UPnP/DLNA Media Renderer (up to 24-bit, 768 kHz, no limit for a format or DSP effects)
* Direct output to USB DAC (via USB OTG adapter, up to 32-bit, 768 kHz)
* UPnP/DLNA Media Renderer server (gapless, DSP effects)
* Device local music library management via internal FTP server
* DSP effects:
– Parametric Equalizer (4-60 band, fully configurable: type, frequency, Q, gain)
– Graphic EQ mode (21 presets)
– Frequency Response Correction (5000+ AutoEq presets for 2500+ headphones, user defined)
– Surround Sound (Ambiophonic RACE)
– Crossfeed (better stereo sound perception in headphones)
– Compressor / Limiter (compression of dynamic range)
– Time Delay (loudspeaker time alignment)
– Dithering (minimize quantization)
– Pitch, Tempo (playback speed and pitch correction)
– Phase Inversion (channel polarity change)
* Speaker overload protecting filters: Subsonic, Ultrasonic
* Normalization by Peak, RMS (Preamp gain calculation after DSP effects)
* Tempo/BPM analysis and categorization
* Replay Gain from metadata
* Gapless playback
* Hardware and Preamp volume controls
* High quality real-time optional resampling
* Real-time Spectrum, Waveform, RMS analyzers
* Balance (L/R)
* Mono mode
* Profiles (multiple configurations)
* Playback modes: Shuffle, Loop, Single Track, Sequential, Queue
* Playlist management
* Media library grouping by: album, artist, composer, genre, year, rating, folder
* Artist grouping by ‘Album Artist’ category
* Tag editing: MP3, FLAC, OGG, APE, SPEEX, WAV, WV, M4A, MP4 (internal, SD [partial support], SMB, SFTP)
* Folder mode
* Clock mode
* Timers: sleep, wake
* Interface languages: Русский, 中文 (繁体), 中文 (简体), 한국어, 日本語, Việt, ไทย, Deutsch, Italiano, Indonesian, Malay, Nederlands, Français, English, Español, ελληνικά, Português, Magyar, Polski, العربية, Türk
Please report bugs directly by e-mail or via forum:
– Tempo/BPM Analysis: accessible from top-level settings list (or long-press Album), analyzes BPM of tracks and creates media library – Tempo category;
– Tempo categories are long-pressable and provide +Queue, +Playlist for easier mixing;
– “All Tempo” category which does not group BPM for a more fine grained mixing;
– optional Tempo category in the top-panel;
– [PCM to DSD] – Oversample 8x option: to force 8x oversampling for PCM core that results in a higher resolution of DSP processing (EQ, FRC, Crossfeed, …) REQUIRES VERY FAST CPU!
– Digest authentication for WebDAV source;
– uninterrupted playback of SFTP sourced track if Internet connection changes between mobile an WiFi or drops completely for a short period (up to 15 seconds).
* Updated FRC/AutoEQ database to the latest.
* Blend bottom and front colors of the Spectrum Analyzer and RMS bars.
* Increased max value of UI – Fast Seek to 60 seconds.
* Bound Audio Hardware – Hardware Volume and Playback – 64-bit Processing to profile.
– Global Search result cleared if source entry is refreshed;
– synchronized lyrics loading: only one of multiple lines with the same timestamp was displayed;
– Opus stream not recognized as Opus and thus limited to basic streaming metadata only;
– parsing URL when it contains port number and ‘at’ symbol in the path;
– crash on attempt to delete CUE track, limit CUE track to Remove – Ignore;
– WV file could not be loaded if WVC file is invalid;
– WVC loading from SFTP source.