HOW TO USE IT
• Once you activate the extension all websites will display a darker theme. You can start the extension manually, you can schedule it or turn it on automatically (when iOS dark mode is active)
• Just press the toolbar button and you can change to a softer theme, an e-ink (paper) theme or cover the page with a translucent curtain
• You can apply dark mode for some sites only and deactivate the theme for any site
• Apply a cool dark theme on any website
• Perfect every time you want to read a long article, research a big page or make a presentation
• A simple and powerful Safari extension (action), easy to activate and use
• Choose between 5 themes: Dark, Mono Dark, Soft Dark, Dark Curtain and Paper (E-Ink)
• Multiple ways to activate the extension: manually, schedule it for your preferred reading hours or when iOS dark mode is on
• You can ignore any site or you can apply Dark Mode for some websites only
We read your support emails every day, day by day.
Write with confidence any question, feedback or complaint and you will receive an answer in a very short period of time.
• Dark Mode will run permanently and automatically on all websites and page loads (Safari Web Extension support)
• Activation bug fixes