* Access network shares on macOS, Windows, Linux, Time Capsule, NAS via SMB/CIFS protocol.
* Access WebDAV Server, FTP Server and SFTP Server
* Access cloud storages: Dropbox, Google Drive, OneDrive, OneDrive for Business, Box and iCloud Drive.
* Access USB Drive and SD Card
* Access SanDisk iXpand Flash Drive
* Automatically discover comptuers, NAS and servers when you setup new connections.
* View, copy, move, rename and delete your files right on iPhone/iPad.
* Stream movies and musics from network shares and cloud storages to iPhone/iPad.
* AirPlay photos, musics and movies on Apple TV.
* Sort and search files
* Archive and unarchive files
* Dark Mode
* Multiple windows on iPad
* Integrated with iOS Files app
* Sync connections with iCloud
* Distribute configurations via MDM (Mobile Device Management).
* Built-in FTP Server and HTTP Server
* Document editing:
Directly create and edit plain text in the app.
Use document picker extension in iWork and Office apps to open file from network share and save it back after editing.
* File Transfer:
Copy files among servers, cloud storages, iPhone and iPad.
Sync files between iPhone/iPad and servers.
Transfer files by drag and drop.
Nearby file transfer: Directly transfer files between two nearby iOS devices without Wi-Fi or LTE connection.
* Photo Transfer:
Copy photos between iOS photo library and network shares.
Backup photos to network shares, servers and cloud storages.
* Supported File Formats:
Document: EPUB, PDF, WORD, EXCEL, PPT, PAGES, NUMBERS, KEYNOTE, TXT, HTML etc.
Photo: JPG, PNG, WebP, GIF, CR2, NEF, ARW, DNG etc.
Music: MP3, AAC, AIFF, WAV, FLAC, APE etc.
Music Playlist: CUE, M3U
Video: MOV, MP4, AVI, XVID, MKV, RMVB, WMV, FLV etc.
===== CONTACT US =====
Email: [email protected]