At its very core End Matter is an arena-like strategy game set in space: short and action-packed (puke) rounds of conquering new planets, defending them from enemy players, outgrowing their fleets and showing them who’s intergalactic boss. On top of its core game play loop the game experiments with some unique game modes and dabbles into a bunch of weird genre blends. Ever wondered what 4 in a row with planets, space ships and black hole guns looks like? You’ll find out right after flirting with the thicc planet next door that has a secret love affair with an AI named Steve.
– 40 levels leaving you wondering whether it’s kinda, sorta art or if the dev really just lost it.
– 11 even more pretentious game modes for you to unlock.
– 11 weapons. Also unlockable. One of them is a black hole gun tho. Just saying.
– Infinite fun playing all the above over and over again in custom quick matches.
– And a tutorial.
No in-app purchases, no tracking, no selling your data, no bs — just a casual space sim to enjoy on the couch. Have fun :)
– Some small UI improvements
– Fixed a nasty bug which caused the tutorial to go off the rails
Onto working on new features now. :)