You can turn on accessories with a tap, dim lights with a swipe and easily change the lights of your colored light bulbs. Home+ also allows you to control multiple accessories at once. For example dimming all lights in the living room with a simple swipe.
Home+ allows you to automate your home with automations. For example you can raise the temperature in your living room if the temperature drops below 68°F and somebody is at home.
There are multiple widgets available to control your favorite accessories, cameras, scenes and sensors.
With the new Backups feature, you can restore your HomeKit data easily.
On your Apple Watch you can see all your favorite accessories, cameras, scenes and sensors and control them with a single tap.
The Home app only works with HomeKit compatible accessories.
– Supports automation trigger for a value range
– Allows searching for automations based on scene name
– Provides haptic feedback when using digital crown on the Apple Watch
– Fixes issue where a backup could not be created
– Fixes issue where the backup file name contains a colon “:”
– Fixes issue where the value of a sensor was clipped
– Fixes typo in German translation
– Fixes sort order of scenes on Apple Watch
– Fixes issue where accessory group is not displayed if the contained accessories are located in different rooms
– Fixes issue where air quality and humidity sensors are not shown under Air Senors
– Fixes issue where Vado bridge is not shown under Bridges