It’s pretty hard to describe, but you should play the free online version on a desktop computer first if you are not sure if you would enjoy this game!
– More than 10 worlds, each introducing new shapes and rhythms. What do triangles, octagons or squares sound like? Each world starts with small tutorial stages and ends with a final test.
– Post-game challenges: Speed Trials for each world and a blisteringly fast bonus level for the brave.
– Calibration options: auto-calibration and manual calibration. This is a precise rhythm game, so use your ears more than your eyes when playing.
– Play new levels for free: more levels will be added over the coming months.
WARNING: This is a hard rhythm game. Not in the sense of note-spamming – for the most part all you have to do is keep a consistent beat – but this is a good test of whether you would be a good drummer. Keeping a beat is not very easy, and then weird breakbeats are added on top of that, so don’t worry if you find it difficult!
– Night Wander (cnsouka Remix), with music by cnsouka, and guest VFX by Rikri
– La nuit de vif, with music by Polymath9, guest VFX by Rikri, and ML-3/ML-5 tutorial music by natebcarson
– EMOMOMO, with music by Ras, level design by Nichipe, guest VFX by Riya and Nichipe, and background animation by Riya
Plus new features:
– Added new settings to show an Error Meter tool to see how accurate you’re pressing notes.
– Detailed Results option at the end of the level.
– Misc. fixes and improvements.