Optimized for iPads
Recommended for iPhones with screen sizes of 6 inches or larger
Neverwinter Nights (Classic Campaign)
Shadows of Undrentide (Free DLC)
Hordes of the Underdark (Free DLC)
Kingmaker (Free DLC)
ShadowGuard (Free DLC)
Witch’s Wake (Free DLC)
Adventure Pack (Free DLC)
Re-engineered UI for iPads and iPhones
– Virtual joystick and context sensitive button makes gameplay easy
– UI Scales automatically or can be set to your liking
– Adventure with friends!
– Cross-play support includes compatibility with mobile, tablets, computers and consoles
– Join persistent worlds, with community-run campaigns and up to 250 players
– Pixel shaders and post-processing effects make for cleaner graphics and visuals
– Adjustable contrast, vibrance, and depth of field options
Neverwinter Nights (Original Campaign)
You find yourself at the center of intrigue, betrayal, and dark magic in Neverwinter Nights. Journey through dangerous cities, monster filled dungeons and deep into uncharted wilderness in search of the cure for a cursed plague ravaging the city of Neverwinter.
Shadows of Undrentide (Free DLC Expansion)
Another adventure begins in the updated expansion, Shadows of Undrentide! Charged by your master to recover four ancient artifacts, travel from the Silver Marches to unravel mysteries of a long-dead magical civilization.
Hordes of the Underdark (Free DLC Expansion)
This expansion continues the adventure started in Shadows of Undrentide. Journey into the ever-more bizarre and hostile depths of Undermountain to challenge a gathering evil.
Three Premium Modules (Free DLC)
Discover over 40 hours of new Dungeons & Dragons adventures across the Forgotten Realms in these premium modules for Neverwinter Nights:
– Witch’s Wake
– Adventure Pack
©2020 Beamdog. ©2020 Wizards of the Coast LLC. All Rights Reserved. Wizards of the Coast, Dungeons & Dragons, Neverwinter Nights, and D&D are trademarks of Wizards of the Coast LLC. Hasbro and its logo are registered trademarks of HASBRO, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
– Exploring the world just got easier— we’ve improved player navigation & movement
– Get smoother gameplay with improvements to overall performance
– Your spellbook now sorts alphabetically
– Dismiss the action menu easily with a new “Close” button
– Dock your Menu-Bar on the left side of the screen
– See more of the game during chats— pop-up panel is now smaller to give you a better view!
– Your target’s context menu now follows your camera-view
– Fixed DLC download errors occurring for some players
– Fixed visual issues while downloading DLC in Dark Mode
– Fixed bugs caused by zoom settings
– Learning spells from scrolls no longer causes the game to crash (fixed in previous update)