Optimized for iPads
Recommended for iPhones with screen sizes of 6 inches or larger
Neverwinter Nights (Classic Campaign)
Shadows of Undrentide (Free DLC)
Hordes of the Underdark (Free DLC)
Kingmaker (Free DLC)
ShadowGuard (Free DLC)
Witch’s Wake (Free DLC)
Adventure Pack (Free DLC)
Re-engineered UI for iPads and iPhones
– Virtual joystick and context sensitive button makes gameplay easy
– UI Scales automatically or can be set to your liking
– Adventure with friends!
– Cross-play support includes compatibility with mobile, tablets, computers and consoles
– Join persistent worlds, with community-run campaigns and up to 250 players
– Pixel shaders and post-processing effects make for cleaner graphics and visuals
– Adjustable contrast, vibrance, and depth of field options
Neverwinter Nights (Original Campaign)
You find yourself at the center of intrigue, betrayal, and dark magic in Neverwinter Nights. Journey through dangerous cities, monster filled dungeons and deep into uncharted wilderness in search of the cure for a cursed plague ravaging the city of Neverwinter.
Shadows of Undrentide (Free DLC Expansion)
Another adventure begins in the updated expansion, Shadows of Undrentide! Charged by your master to recover four ancient artifacts, travel from the Silver Marches to unravel mysteries of a long-dead magical civilization.
Hordes of the Underdark (Free DLC Expansion)
This expansion continues the adventure started in Shadows of Undrentide. Journey into the ever-more bizarre and hostile depths of Undermountain to challenge a gathering evil.
Three Premium Modules (Free DLC)
Discover over 40 hours of new Dungeons & Dragons adventures across the Forgotten Realms in these premium modules for Neverwinter Nights:
– Witch’s Wake
– Adventure Pack
©2020 Beamdog. ©2020 Wizards of the Coast LLC. All Rights Reserved. Wizards of the Coast, Dungeons & Dragons, Neverwinter Nights, and D&D are trademarks of Wizards of the Coast LLC. Hasbro and its logo are registered trademarks of HASBRO, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
– New Game Launcher & Free Content | A new game launcher showcases a selection of community-created campaigns and premium modules. Get easy access to amazing (and free) adventures made by fellow players, including:
> Aielund Saga by Savant
> Auren Saga by PJH
> Against the Cult of the Reptile God by Rich Barker
> Eye of the Beholder 1 & 2 by Rick Francis
> A Hunt Through The Dark by Markus Schlegel
– iOS 15 | Neverwinter Nights now supports devices running iOS 15!
– New Configuration Screens | Enjoy full control of all game options and tweaks!
– Water Visuals | We’ve added brand new water visuals to mobile! Water now has realistic reflections and refractions to make your adventures more beautiful.
– Renderer | Enjoy smoother gameplay with significant performance improvements and better shadows.
– Pathfinding Improvements | We’ve made changes to pathfinding to improve efficiency and reliability. Move and navigate more smoothly!
– Language Support | Downloadable language packs are now available for French, German, Italian, Spanish, and Polish translations! Play Neverwinter Nights on the go in your native language!
– Free Camera | We’ve added a new configuration option for a better view while playing. The “Camera Locked” setting allows y-axis control.
– Fixed a crash when starting Multiplayer games on older devices
– Fixed a crash caused by using community tilesets
– The Quickchat panel now recognizes keyboard input
– Added mobile build version data to options menu header
– Depleted quickslot icons no longer get stuck on screen
– Shift/ctrl keys no longer get stuck on active when switching quickbars
– Underage players can no longer send / receive custom chat messages during Multiplayer games on iOS devices
– You can now restore IAP to another device (via the “Restore Purchases” button) on iOS devices