FLY like you’ve never flown before on iPhone and iPad with a full six degrees of freedom. Play it your way in either portrait or landscape.
TAKE HOLD with full support for MFi controllers or get up close and personal to be immersed with intense haptics and on-screen controls.
DEFEND your people against the oppressive COMMONWEALTH. ENGAGE in a selection of fast-paced missions and beautiful environments.
IGNORE THE ODDS and go toe to toe with swarms of fighters, frigates armed to the teeth or hulking capital ships. DON’T GO IN ALONE, bring your own elite fighter squadrons.
CUSTOMISE your fighter with an array of load-out options. BALANCE your choice of weapons, utilities and wingmen. Experiment with new equipment or get comfortable with favourites.
BUILD UP your arsenal with salvage from each successful run. EQUIP potent salvaged items to take on the heavily armed COMMONWEALTH fleets.
KEEP YOUR COOL and you’ll make it out alive. Getting wiped out means giving up on your current gear and loot. BAIL OUT early if things are looking tough and live to fight another day.
Ok this release introduces some sweeping changes to the way the Pilot System works within Interloper:
I never thought you’d be unlocking all the perks so quickly (I think someone messaged me in less than 24hrs after the original pilot update launch saying they’d hit the bug where you couldn’t play the game if you’d earned all the perks) In fact I thought it’d take weeks, even months.
Ever since then I’ve been a little dissatisfied with the state of the Pilot system. It doesn’t really feel like much of a “game” as it does just.. lacklustre achievements with, well.. perks.
So! This update will change it up a bit.
• You get five Perk Slots
• Wounds Occupy perk slots
• You have to activate perks (move them from your library into a slot) to use it.
• Epic perks can be sacrificed to remove a wound!
• Your current perks (and wounds) are shown on the loadout screen.
Yes this means you no longer get to use ALL THE PERKS ALL THE TIME, so it’s technically a downgrade. What I’m hoping for though is that this adds a little more thinking to the game and makes choosing your loadout a little more interesting.
• New Perk and Pilot System
• New UI for Pilot view
• Updated UI for Loadout view
• AI Obstacle evasion has been improved a wee bit (still dumb, but hopefully less dumb and less inefficient on battery than the old system)
⁃ Fixed bug with Static Rounds
• Fixed the missing dodge buttons in tutorial
• Pausing when warping out no longer continues warp countdown
• Fleet of Dreadnoughts no longer spawns in “Pitched Battle” missions