FLY like you’ve never flown before on iPhone and iPad with a full six degrees of freedom. Play it your way in either portrait or landscape.
TAKE HOLD with full support for MFi controllers or get up close and personal to be immersed with intense haptics and on-screen controls.
DEFEND your people against the oppressive COMMONWEALTH. ENGAGE in a selection of fast-paced missions and beautiful environments.
IGNORE THE ODDS and go toe to toe with swarms of fighters, frigates armed to the teeth or hulking capital ships. DON’T GO IN ALONE, bring your own elite fighter squadrons.
CUSTOMISE your fighter with an array of load-out options. BALANCE your choice of weapons, utilities and wingmen. Experiment with new equipment or get comfortable with favourites.
BUILD UP your arsenal with salvage from each successful run. EQUIP potent salvaged items to take on the heavily armed COMMONWEALTH fleets.
KEEP YOUR COOL and you’ll make it out alive. Getting wiped out means giving up on your current gear and loot. BAIL OUT early if things are looking tough and live to fight another day.
• fix for back button not working in loot manifest
• fix for capital ships drifting out of bounds
• fix for capital ships jittering
• fix for UI filling incorrect screen spaces.
COSMETICS AND CONTROLLERS
This update brings some long overdue updates for controller users, a slight refresh to some elements of the game’s UI and … drumroll … achievement based ship cosmetics!
• Achievement based Cosmetic unlock system added.
• Weapon grouping for left / right fire is now visible in Loadout.
• Menu navigation has been reworked completely.
• New screenshots for tutorial pages
• Home screen has been updated
• Fixed: Weapon count is doubled in cosmetic unlocks
• Fixed: headphones logo being crunched
• Fixed: “Back” from in game settings should resume game?
• Fixed: UI overlaps in ship select screen
• Menu tutorial screen fixes
• Loot Manifest Screen Fixes
• Fixed: In game settings menu doesn’t use RB / LB navigation.
• Fixed: Controller remapping doesn’t work
• Fixed: back button isn’t universally working with controller
• Fixed: Mission select doesn’t auto pick selectable
• Fixed: If the UI is scaled far enough in, you can’t reach other buttons in loadout when using controller.
• Fixed: Ship VC layout is a little busted on lower UI scales
• Fixed: Missiles launched from the Missile massacre collide with the player sometimes
• Fixed: Collision Warning hangs around too long
• Fixed: nerf Warp timeout
• Fixed: Remove Roadmap button