By creating data-filled reports, Heart Reports gives you and your doctor as much information as possible based on the data that your Apple Watch, glucose monitor, or blood pressure monitor are already collecting. That data can be used to create up to six different types of report in both PDF and CSV format with options for English, German, French, Spanish, Greek, Italian and Hungarian text.
The six reports include:
• Heart Rate Report: Including minimum, maximum, and average heart rate data as well as heart rate variability (HRV) using graphs and more.
• Blood Pressure Report: Both scatter and simple line graphs of your Apple Watch or blood pressure monitor’s readings combined with the corresponding heart rate, body temperature, and 12-hour nutritional intake values – sodium, caffeine, and carbohydrates.
• Blood Sugar Report: All of your blood glucose readings – collected by your watch or specialist monitor – with nutritional intake values, heart rate ranges, and classifications based on your particular type of diabetes.
• Activity Report: Up to six charts including your step count, calories burned, BMI, body weight, lean body mass, and VO2max for cardio fitness calculations.
• Sleep Report: Visualized sleep cycles with accompanying heart rate data. Asleep, awake, and in-bed times as well as associated nutritional values are also included.
• Blood Oxygen Report: Blood oxygen readings with minimum,
maximum, and average data that’s then combined with your heart rate information.
All of this information can also be shown on your iPhone’s Home screen using fully customizable widgets. Three different sizes are available with colors, units, and date ranges all under your control. Now you can see your heart’s data in a way that matches your Home screen’s aesthetic!
Advanced features include support for Shortcuts, automating the creation of monthly reports and more. Data can also be exported to a JSON file for more complex data analysis.
Few things are more private than your heath data. That’s why it never leaves your iPhone and we have no access to it throughout your use of Heart Reports.
Heart Reports is a FREE app and you can export 1 PDF file without paying a penny. Unlimited exports are available for a one-time in-app purchase price of $2.99.
• You can select a custom high and low heart rate notification threshold in the settings
• Small performance improvements with really large reports