• Save text, links & images copied from any app as clippings.
• Copy clippings back to your clipboard and paste them into any app.
• Transform clippings with text formatters or create your own.
• View and edit the data on your clipboard.
• Save and organize an unlimited number of clippings using lists.
• Sync lists and clippings across all iOS and macOS* devices.
• Create rules to automatically add clippings to lists or apply a text formatter.
• Optimized for drag and drop on both iPads and iPhones.
• Perform batch actions on multiple clippings.
• Drag text/links/images into the app to save. (iPadOS)
• Drag and drop saved clippings to paste it into other apps. (iPadOS)
Enhance your workflow with app extensions.
• Input saved text and links directly into any input field.
• Find the clippings you want with search.
• Select text in any app and reformat it in place.
• Save selected text as a clipping from the keyboard.
• Provides quick access to all your clippings.
• View the contents of your clipboard.
• Copy and save clippings right from the widget.
[Share Sheet Actions]
• Actions can be accessed from the iOS share sheet.
• Save to Copied: Save text, links and images directly to Copied.
• Copied Clipper: View and edit shared data before saving to Copied.
• Copied Browser: Open links in Copied’s browser so that you can quickly save multiple snippets from a web page.
• Convert images saved in Copied into iMessage stickers.
Documentation available in the app or at https://docs.copied.app
*** If you like to purchase COPIED for both iOS and macOS, scroll down to the bottom of this listing and check out COPIED instead. COPIED TOUCH and COPIED are the same app on iOS. The only difference is that COPIED is a universal purchase which means you’ll also get Copied for macOS at no additional cost. ***
Fixed: List clippings will remain in their respective list when deleting clippings from Copied list.
Fixed: Custom titles no longer disappears on save.
Fixed: UI bugs when editing text.