**Why should I take the test?**
Obstructive sleep apnoea (or apnea) is a serious medical condition that can have a major impact on your life. If you have obstructive sleep apnoea, air stops flowing to your lungs for ten seconds or longer during sleep. In some cases, this can happen more than 30 times per hour all night.
**How the SleepCheck app works**
SleepCheck records your breathing and snoring sounds while you sleep. SleepCheck then uses clinically validated machine-learning algorithms to assess your risk of obstructive sleep apnoea.
In just a few steps, you can find out if there is more to your snore.
1. Make sure you are the only person sleeping in the room
2. Answer a few questions on your age, gender and neck size
3. Before you sleep, place your phone on your bedside table, press record and go to sleep
4. When you wake up, stop the recording
5. See your results and understand next steps
– Your privacy and data is protected. No account setup required. –
Your sleep recording never leaves your iPhone. Once analysed, it is deleted.
For use on adults aged 18 years and above.
Always read and follow the Instructions before Use. If you are unsure, check with your doctor.
SleepCheck is CE Marked and registered in the ARTG (333587) as a Class I medical device.
– Bug fixes