From now on, your crate digging experience will be a little different!
Use Disco Fm to:
* Preview records at flea markets and record stores. Or at your friends house.
* Concentrate on records instead of jumping from Discogs to YouTube
* Save the next records you’ll buy
* Catalog your record collection
* Save the records you love
* Prepare the dj set for tonight
* Brag with your friends about the record you just bought!
Or use it however you want and let us know your ideas, we’re collecting feedback through the side menu.
Disco Fm has been featured on:
Noticed the blue bubble? We added a big fancy audio player in the release page so it will be way easier to hold a record in one hand and use the other to preview the tracks. Also, you can nicely skip through the tracks.
In Your Account in the side menu, you can rename the Saved Release tab. Maybe you wanna call it “Collection” or “Crate” or “Bag”. Who knows!
Ok, we also updated the video trailer and the app description. But don’t tell anyone.