The 10BII-Fin calculator includes:
* 3 real world calculators simulations for the price of 1. The first 10BII from 2001, the second 10BII from 2005 (default calculator) and the New 10BII+ from 2010.
* Full Retina display support
* Universal for all iPhones, iPod touch or iPads running iOS 6.0 & iOS 7.
* Extensive set of preferences to customize it.
* Dynamic Menubar for special calculations:
– Black & Scholes Options value model.
– Bonds Price & Yield – for annual or semiannual bonds with 360 days or actual calendar.
– Depreciation Calculations – with SL, SOYD and DB models.
– CFLO Calculations – Including PV(-) and FV(+) to use in MIRR calculation.
– Currency Exchange – all world currencies with online or manual rates.
– Statistics Forecasting – 6 models regressions with X and Y estimations.
– Date / Time calculations.
– Scientific functions – Trigonometric, hyperbolic and logarithms.
– Equation Solver – for solving any variable of a user entered equation.
– Units Conversion – to convert physical units within 10 categories with 195 total units.
– Angles Conversion – for converting values between Radians, Gradians and Degrees.
– Tip Calculator – for quickly solving the Bill – Tip% – Total – Split problem.
* Special full screen views :
– General Settings – to customize the calculator to your preferences.
– Memory Registers – to review the content of the 20 general purpose registers or backup the entire memory.
– Cash Flow Editor – for quickly entering values and repetitions.
– Statistic Data Editor – for entering and editing X,Y data pairs.
– Amortization Table – to review, print or send by email a complete amortization schedule.
– Equation Editor – to enter or edit user equations.
Whether you are a professional or a student, the fast and powerful 10Bll-Financial application is ideal to easily solve business, financial, statistical, and math problems quickly and accurately.
Unit conversion crash bug: Fixed
New Backup and Restore the complete memory content to iadded in the OPT -> Memory View option