So why wait? Get iConnectHue today and experience the ultimate App in Hue light control!
5x Philips’ App of the month – no wonder: iConnectHue was made to be powerful, but still solves complex tasks with ease.
More about all the fantastic possibilities on iconnecthue.com/features
PLEASE NOTE: If you have any issues, please contact us! Our team will try hard to solve any problem that you may encounter.
• Full feature set – control almost every aspect of your Hues – and constant updates
• Family focus: Scene sharing, family geofencing (first one turns on the light, last one off – optional), group hiding
• Everything non-music related happens on your bridge – your iPhone can stay off!
• Color animations on bridge. No empty batteries, everybody w/ iConnectHue can stop them!
• Color calibrated color picker w/ great gradient modes
• Create beautiful Magic Scenes, color your home – they work for every group & gradient light and are super easy to create
• Drag & drop colors from one light to another
• Multiply the possibilities of your switches and Motion Sensors! More flexibility than any other app on market (more: iconnecthue.com/features)
• Create the iOS widget you want! Add scenes, switches, sleep timers, reminders, light states and dimmers, motion sensor temperature & more
• Access your lights and timers when not at home
• Intelligent timers: Start them by time and day, by condition (group on/off or presence – w/ optional Automation), use colors & scenes, use random offsets, use sunrise or sunset time
• Instant timers: Darken lights when you go to bed, let your lights remind you, transition to scenes
• Find new lights & devices, add lights from other bridges, update your firmware
• Integrated tutorials and FAQ make it easy to understand the usage and to solve problems
• Supports all Hue Zigbee hardware & many 3rd party lights
To allow further development, additional modules are available via in app purchase or membership:
• Home & Away turns off lights when the first arrives and the last left, plus individually by user
• Animation Upgrade for unlimited animations, upload to switches, use them on your Apple Watch, widget & timers
• Discotainment – sync lights to music with Hue Entertainment, make your home a Disco – works with every source thanks to microphone use
• Weekend mode lets your switches and sensors act differently on week vs. weekend
• REAL multi bridge support – control multiple bridges with just one app, without switching
• With Watch Plus you can control your groups, adjust their brightness and load their scenes, start sleep timers
• Additional animation and Magic Scene packages
• Basic: All purchases, adds sharing of Magic Scenes and Animations
• Pro: Like Basic, plus additional features (e.g. group picture and -widget), Apple Family Sharing of membership
Options & pricing: iconnecthue.com/app-options
It’s less than a single Hue light! We want the best app for you and invest time and money. More:
It’s the most comprehensive Hue app available:
HUE BRIDGE V2 REQUIRED!
• Solved some problems regarding certain timer setups
• Solved problem that Gradient scenes couldn’t be saved sometimes
• Other improvements
4.14: Color Explosion!
This is our biggest release this year! We’ve made iConnectHue color-correct, meaning as long as your display can show a light’s color, it should be the same on both. If iConnectHue knows a light, it will show you the appropriate color picker with all its colors the light is capable of.
Also Magic Scenes, Animations and Disco Scenes can be now more colorful and have nicer looking gradients both on screen and on lights.
These changes are included for everybody! Additionally, we have these improvements:
GRADIENT COLOR PICKER
The best color picker for Hue! So far, we offered Magic Scenes to control Gradient lights and light groups to have gradients, now you can have easy, always perfect looking gradients for Gradient lights and light groups at your fingertips!
Select a gradient mode in your picker to the top left, then use the cursor to move around – all other color points will follow. You can adjust several of the modes with the thicker white cursor and narrow, widen or even invert the gradient.
With the 2022 Upgrade, you’ll have the blend picker available, with a membership you’ll also get these: Analogous, Complementary, Split, Triadic, Tetradic. These are all different ways to generate harmonic gradients, without the hassle to always adjust multiple colors one after each other.
FESTAVIA DIFFUSE MODE
Delivered Magic scenes without gradient (Membership/2022 Upgrade) and the color picker triadic and tetradic mode (Membership) will automatically put your Festavia lights to the diffuse mode – letting them represent what these modes were thought for.
Changing the brightness in light groups will now change each light’s brightness individually instead of putting them all to the same brightness (Membership or 2022 Upgrade).
MAGIC SCENES FROM GRADIENTS AND PICTURES
You can now create Magic Scenes from a gradient via our new gradient picker, or from pictures (Membership).
We are also especially proud of our from picture mode, as it works color-correct, with high gamut images, and has been optimized to pick those colors you actually perceive as being a significant color of the image.
COPY & PASTE COLORS/GRADIENTS (PRO)
You can now easily copy & paste colors and gradients between color pickers in iConnectHue. The iOS clipboard is being used – meaning you can also bring in colors from the outside. It usually works in CIE (XY) mode, but is capable of understanding/pasting Hex color values as well.
CIE PICKER (PRO)
Our Pro users can now use a CIE color picker instead of the normal one – this is the mode Hue lights usually work in. The individual light’s gamut (the colors the light is capable of) will be shown as a limiting triangle.
BETTER FAVORITE / INCLUDED COLORS
We’ve updated the included colors to reflect those delivered with the Hue app. “Evening light” is now “Bright”.
Pro: iConnectHue can guess a color’s name and will suggest it when saving it as a favorite. Also you can now opt to save the brightness with a favorite instead of just saving the color itself.
SHOW TEMPERATURE AND COLOR VALUES (PRO)
Pro users can now opt to show the color temperature and XY color value when using the pickers. You can enable this in the color picker options menu.
NEW MAGIC SCENE PACKAGES
To celebrate our new abilities, we’ve included 3 new scene packages: Neon, Neon gradients and More Christmas.
•• Please help us with a positive App Store rating, if you like these changes or want to support iConnectHue. Thank you! ••
If you run into any issues, don’t hesitate, contact us from within the app. You will surely get support! Need a quick check for a question? We also have an elaborate FAQ: https://iconnecthue.com/f-a-q/