Have a Hue compatible switch (Tap, Dimmer, Smart Button, FoH, Wall Switch Module) or Motion Sensor and want more flexibility? Colors, scenes, sleep timers, reminders, brightness, blinking, on/off and even color animations (optional)! Motion sensors can either turned off or return to the last state of inactivity.
Philips made it “app of the month” 5 times: iConnectHue was made to be powerful, but still solves complex tasks with ease. This all comes in a nice clean package. It’s possibly the only app you will need for your Philips Hue Lights!
Get more information about all the fantastic possibilities on https://iconnecthue.com
PLEASE NOTE: If you have any issues, please contact us! Our team will try hard to solve any problem that you may encounter.
• Full feature set – control almost every aspect of your Hues – and constant updates
• Family focus: Scene sharing, family geofencing (first one turns on the light, last one off – optional), group hiding
• Everything non-music related happens on your bridge – your iPhone can stay off!
• Color animations on the bridge. No more empty batteries, everybody w/ iConnectHue can stop them!
• Create beautiful Magic Scenes, color your home – they work in every group and are super easy to create
• Drag & drop colors from one light to another
• Multiply the possibilities of your switches and Motion Sensors! More flexibility than any other app on market (more: https://iconnecthue.com/features)
• Create the iOS widget you want! Add scenes, switches, sleep timers, reminders, light states and dimmers, motion sensor temperature & more
• Access your lights and timers when not at home
• Intelligent timers: Start them by time and day, by condition (group on/off or presence – w/ optional Automation), use colors & scenes, use random offsets, use sunrise or sunset time
• Instant timers: Darken lights when you go to bed, let your lights remind you, transition to scenes
• Include Living Colors and 3rd party lights into your Hue system – iConnectHue can find most of them via Touchlink!
• Find new lights & devices, add lights from other bridges, update your firmware
• Integrated tutorials and FAQ make it easy to understand the usage and to solve problems
• Supports every Philips Hue hardware and most, if not all 3rd party lights
To allow further development, additional modules are available via in app purchase or membership:
• Automation turns off lights when the first arrives and the last left, plus individually by user
• Animation Upgrade for unlimited animations, upload to switches, use them on your Apple Watch, widget & timers
• Discotainment – sync lights to music with Hue Entertainment, make your home a Disco
• Weekend mode lets your switches and sensors act differently on week vs. weekend
• REAL multi bridge support – control multiple bridges with just one app, without switching
• With Watch Plus you can control your groups, adjust their brightness and load their scenes, start sleep timers
• Additional animation and Magic Scene packages
• Basic: All purchases, adds sharing of Magic Scenes and Animations
• Pro: Like Basic, plus additional features (e.g. group picture and -widget) and allows you to share w/ up to 5 family members of same household
Options & pricing: https://iconnecthue.com/app-options
It’s less than a single Hue light. App development costs time and money. Details:
It’s the most comprehensive Hue app available:
Hue Bridge required!
Beginning now you can set up you Wall Switch Module with all of iConnectHue’s capabilities. Since we wished the module to be capable to do more we taught it more:
• You can set up up to 5 instead of 3 slots
• You toggle on/off even if there is another alternation already set up (the group-on-state alternation currently must be set up last!)
• In case of a rocker switch, you can decide by yourself whether to toggle off between steps or at end
• Many functions can be set up even quicker by the wizard
• It uses less resources when set up with iConnectHue
Because of the module we reworked our switch editor in many places significantly, so you can toggle on/off and have other actions at the same time on the same switch. Since we thought this might be handy also for other single button switches, we offer this functionality for the Hue Smart Button and Lutron Aurora as well.
We invested a lot of effort and time into these new functions, therefore we offer them in the “2021 Upgrade”, which combines current and other small improvements of this year into one handy package. As always, these new functions are included for our members as well as for our recent customers who bought iConnectHue recently – back to 1st of March 2021. For clearer overview, we renamed the existing “Level 1 Upgrade” to “2020 Upgrade”.
Our Pro members can now easily change the group brightness when in group overview.
• With the 2021 Upgrade, sleep timers on switches can now be restarted (only those that turn off at end; Edit existing actions to take the changes over)
• You can now opt to increase or decrease relative brightness when adding this action – which should help you with rotated Friends-of-Hue switches
• Improvements in remote access setup
• Simplified setup of Group-On-Alternations
• We improved several details
•• Please give us a positive App Store rating, if you like these changes or want to support iConnectHue. Thank you! ••
If you run into any issues, don’t hesitate, contact us from within the app. You will surely get support! Need a quick check for a question? We also have an elaborate FAQ: https://iconnecthue.com/f-a-q/
• Resolved rare problem when cleaning up single buttons on switches
We start into a new year full of hopes. You don’t need a special hope for new devices for us though – we now support the new Hue Dimmer V2, as the first 3rd party Hue app, right in time when it’s starting to market! Our graphician did her best and created a nice new graphic of it, and we for ourselves teached the wizard new tricks, so you can set it up with just a few taps and as you’d expect it from its new layout. Please note that this switch may not be available immediately in your region. Its release date is January 26 in Europe and March 2 in North America.
Note: This is the last update added to our “Upgrade Level 1”, as it now received a long list of new functions. New hardware and new small features will be added to a new package. As always, as a member you don’t need to care about this – it’s included for you!
• Our new animation set “Happy new year!” brings new year’s mood to your home!
• Spice up your christmas: “More Christmas!” animation package and “Christmas magic” scene package
• Region specific plug symbols; Is your symbol incorrect/missing? Let us know!
• Solved a problem where transition times would not be stored for certain timers – just set them to the value you want and save