Have a Hue compatible switch (Tap, Dimmer, Smart Button, FoH, Wall Switch Module) or Motion Sensor and want more flexibility? Colors, scenes, sleep timers, reminders, brightness, blinking, on/off and even color animations (optional)! Motion sensors can either turned off or return to the last state of inactivity.
Philips made it “app of the month” 5 times: iConnectHue was made to be powerful, but still solves complex tasks with ease. This all comes in a nice clean package. It’s possibly the only app you will need for your Philips Hue Lights!
Get more information about all the fantastic possibilities on https://iconnecthue.com/features
PLEASE NOTE: If you have any issues, please contact us! Our team will try hard to solve any problem that you may encounter.
• Full feature set – control almost every aspect of your Hues – and constant updates
• Family focus: Scene sharing, family geofencing (first one turns on the light, last one off – optional), group hiding
• Everything non-music related happens on your bridge – your iPhone can stay off!
• Color animations on the bridge. No more empty batteries, everybody w/ iConnectHue can stop them!
• Create beautiful Magic Scenes, color your home – they work in every group and are super easy to create
• Drag & drop colors from one light to another
• Multiply the possibilities of your switches and Motion Sensors! More flexibility than any other app on market (more: https://iconnecthue.com/features)
• Create the iOS widget you want! Add scenes, switches, sleep timers, reminders, light states and dimmers, motion sensor temperature & more
• Access your lights and timers when not at home
• Intelligent timers: Start them by time and day, by condition (group on/off or presence – w/ optional Automation), use colors & scenes, use random offsets, use sunrise or sunset time
• Instant timers: Darken lights when you go to bed, let your lights remind you, transition to scenes
• Find new lights & devices, add lights from other bridges, update your firmware
• Integrated tutorials and FAQ make it easy to understand the usage and to solve problems
• Supports every Philips Hue hardware and many 3rd party lights
To allow further development, additional modules are available via in app purchase or membership:
• Automation turns off lights when the first arrives and the last left, plus individually by user
• Animation Upgrade for unlimited animations, upload to switches, use them on your Apple Watch, widget & timers
• Discotainment – sync lights to music with Hue Entertainment, make your home a Disco – works with every source thanks to microphone use
• Weekend mode lets your switches and sensors act differently on week vs. weekend
• REAL multi bridge support – control multiple bridges with just one app, without switching
• With Watch Plus you can control your groups, adjust their brightness and load their scenes, start sleep timers
• Additional animation and Magic Scene packages
• Basic: All purchases, adds sharing of Magic Scenes and Animations
• Pro: Like Basic, plus additional features (e.g. group picture and -widget) and allows you to share w/ up to 5 family members of same household
Options & pricing: https://iconnecthue.com/app-options
It’s less than a single Hue light. App development costs time and money. Details:
It’s the most comprehensive Hue app available:
Hue Bridge v2 required!
We’ve been busy as a bee – and now you can see some great, but not yet all, of the results. These are the changes:
Discotainment with Gradient lights (again)
We now support all gradient lights with Discotainment! You should just have the latest bridge firmware installed and may need to turn it on via the menu (three dots), and you should be ready to start!
Halloween will be spooky again!
As usual, we enable our “Spooky Halloween” animation set, this time we’ve spiced it with some later improvements of our animation engine. The set will – as always – be available until mid of November. In case your gradient lights only show a single color, please try to re-create the Entertainment group.
iConnectHue now uses new functions of your Hue bridge, enabling it to show changes to your lights and devices almost immediately! This was quite some work (it actually allowed Gradient Discotainment), and more will follow for us, since we’ll need to update the whole iConnectHue to be compatible with future bridge firmwares.
(Available for all members or w/ 2021-Upgrade)
For the same reasons, we don’t support the old round bridge any longer officially – meaning we can’t guarantee functionality with it! Currently you can still connect to it, but please understand that this won’t be possible for much longer. Please switch immediately to a new bridge to be able to continue to use iConnectHue!.
Our new holiday scenes bring you to far places – even if you stayed in your country this year. (Available for all members or via in app purchase)
Switch to Apple Family Sharing for Pro soon
Apple now allows us to enable their family sharing for our Pro membership, hence we will soon disable Family Sharing via Airdrop and will allow you to use our Pro membership via Apple’s Family Sharing. We believe this is the better solution to most of you. Please write us if you think this Family Sharing won’t work for you instead of our Airdrop method.
• Quick device lookup by name – swipe down your devices list and start typing (w/ Membership or 2021 upgrade)
• Added support for new light types
• Additional improvements as usual
• Solved problems some of you were having due to the new changes
•• Please give us a positive App Store rating, if you like these changes or want to support iConnectHue. Thank you! ••
If you run into any issues, don’t hesitate, contact us from within the app. You will surely get support! Need a quick check for a question? We also have an elaborate FAQ: https://iconnecthue.com/f-a-q/