Have a Hue compatible switch (Tap, Dimmer, Smart Button, FoH, Wall Switch Module, Aurora) or Motion Sensor and want more flexibility? Colors, scenes, sleep timers, reminders, brightness, blinking, on/off and even color animations (optional)! Motion sensors can either turned off or return to the last state of inactivity.
Philips made it “App of the month” 5 times: iConnectHue was made to be powerful, but still solves complex tasks with ease. This all comes in a nice clean package. It’s possibly the only app you will need for your Philips Hue Lights!
Get more information about all the fantastic possibilities on https://iconnecthue.com/features
PLEASE NOTE: If you have any issues, please contact us! Our team will try hard to solve any problem that you may encounter.
• Full feature set – control almost every aspect of your Hues – and constant updates
• Family focus: Scene sharing, family geofencing (first one turns on the light, last one off – optional), group hiding
• Everything non-music related happens on your bridge – your iPhone can stay off!
• Color animations on the bridge. No more empty batteries, everybody w/ iConnectHue can stop them!
• Create beautiful Magic Scenes, color your home – they work in every group and are super easy to create
• Drag & drop colors from one light to another
• Multiply the possibilities of your switches and Motion Sensors! More flexibility than any other app on market (more: https://iconnecthue.com/features)
• Create the iOS widget you want! Add scenes, switches, sleep timers, reminders, light states and dimmers, motion sensor temperature & more
• Access your lights and timers when not at home
• Intelligent timers: Start them by time and day, by condition (group on/off or presence – w/ optional Automation), use colors & scenes, use random offsets, use sunrise or sunset time
• Instant timers: Darken lights when you go to bed, let your lights remind you, transition to scenes
• Find new lights & devices, add lights from other bridges, update your firmware
• Integrated tutorials and FAQ make it easy to understand the usage and to solve problems
• Supports every Philips Hue hardware (including Gradient!) and many 3rd party lights
To allow further development, additional modules are available via in app purchase or membership:
• Automation turns off lights when the first arrives and the last left, plus individually by user
• Animation Upgrade for unlimited animations, upload to switches, use them on your Apple Watch, widget & timers
• Discotainment – sync lights to music with Hue Entertainment, make your home a Disco – works with every source thanks to microphone use
• Weekend mode lets your switches and sensors act differently on week vs. weekend
• REAL multi bridge support – control multiple bridges with just one app, without switching
• With Watch Plus you can control your groups, adjust their brightness and load their scenes, start sleep timers
• Additional animation and Magic Scene packages
• Basic: All purchases, adds sharing of Magic Scenes and Animations
• Pro: Like Basic, plus additional features (e.g. group picture and -widget), Apple Family Sharing of membership
Options & pricing: https://iconnecthue.com/app-options
It’s less than a single Hue light! We want the best app for you and invest time and money. More:
It’s the most comprehensive Hue app available:
HUE BRIDGE V2 REQUIRED!
We’ve added support for the brand new Hue Tap Dial Switch and improved the Watch app. These are the changes:
** Hue Tap Dial Switch support **
The new Hue Tap Dial Switch is supported, and with it, all the great features our switch editor provides:
• Use it with many alternations, like group-on-state, multiple presses, by daylight, by time, by week(end)
• Use Magic scenes, Scenes, Animations, timers, group/light switches and more
• Use the wizard to set it up, or set it up as you like
If you have Pro, your first switch will automatically be set up to have the right color temperature depending on day and night, every switch toggles a different temperature. Long pressing turns off all your lights, rotate right to switch on, rotate to adjust brightness.
As its integration was quite work for us, in development and testing as well as for our designer, its support is available with the 2022 upgrade or included, if you have a Membership.
You’ll find a review of this nifty new device on our homepage: https://iconnecthue.com/supported-devices/#hueTapDialSwitch
** Improvements to the Watch app **
We’ve refreshened the design of our watch app – and we think it really stands out!
Not only this, if you have a Membership or the 2022 Upgrade or purchased the app with version 4.10 or later, you’ll get haptic feedback and the right icon for your group type.
If you have an Apple Watch and didn’t try out Watch Plus or our Pro Membership, which even lets you use your Widget on your Watch, this is really a good moment to do so!
•• Please help us with a positive App Store rating, if you like these changes or want to support iConnectHue. Thank you! ••
If you run into any issues, don’t hesitate, contact us from within the app. You will surely get support! Need a quick check for a question? We also have an elaborate FAQ: https://iconnecthue.com/f-a-q/
• More optimizations to the widget layouting
• Added support for the upcoming major iOS release
• Added support for several new lights
• More detail improvements