Three steps to increase your performance.
The process of using the application :
Step First: Identify driving characteristic which you want to eliminate or make better.
Step Two: When it occurs.
Step Three: In which position is the control power.
After these three steps you will get a list of settings of each model chassis parts, separately for the front and rear axles.
What to SetUp ?
The list is arranged according to the procedure changes. In a more detailed description is described how changes will affect the driving performance of the RC car
Setting is not 100% accurate, because different changes in settings may affect complex driving dynamics. It is therefore important to test the effect on your RC car after making one change . Of course when you set up, it is required to have good mechanical condition of chassis as well.
Easy to use
– App takes you through the analysis of the driving characteristics of the vehicle to setup the various parts.
Only three steps
– Just answer three questions about the driving characteristics of your vehicle, you want to make better or remove.
Front and rear axle
– Changes in vehicle settings are divided into front and rear axles.
– Images will visually show you which changes in chassis settings need to be adjusted.
– Action describes the necessary changes to the vehicle chassis.
– Effects describe the impact of adjustment on the driving characteristics of the vehicle.