Bike Tracks contains following exciting features.
– Offline Maps.
– Open Cycle and Open Street maps
– Add Routes by importing GPX or using an existing Ride.
– Overlay Routes on Maps
– Climb Categories.
– Offline History – not internet required to view your previous rides.
– Photo import and attachment.
– Integrates into Health App.
– Easy to read statistics.
– Season totals.
– Live Dashboard.
– Battery monitor.
– Share rides: GPX, KML, Facebook, Google Earth.
Battery efficient technology allows all day recording, no data or phone signal required for recording making Bike Tracks ideal for those long cycle rides and where data roaming charges apply. (1)
(1) Where data roaming charges apply remember to set Data Roaming Off see iPhone User Guide for more information.
This app may use your location even when it isn’t open, which can decrease device battery life.
– Manually add previous workouts
– Automatically add new workout.
Improvement to Watch App
– Heart Rate and Energy sensor enabled.
– Heart Rate and Energy display
– New Music Play
– New control menu
– Better sensor handling
– Added GPX Route support.