The app comes directly from the research team at Monash and includes the following:
– General information about the FODMAP diet and IBS.
– Easy to understand tutorials to guide you through the app and the 3-Step FODMAP diet.
– A Food Guide detailing the FODMAP content for hundreds of foods using a simple ‘traffic light system’.
– A list of branded products that have been certified by Monash as low FODMAP.
– A collection of over 70 nutritious, low FODMAP recipes.
– Functions that allow you to create your own shopping list and add notes to individual foods
– A Diary that enables you to record food eaten, IBS symptoms, bowel habits and stress levels. The Diary will also guide you through step 2 of the diet – FODMAP reintroduction.
– The ability to adjust units of measurement (metric or imperial) and activate colour blindness assistance.
– Bug fixes