Intended mainly as a live performance tool, no preparation is needed to trigger loop recording – input is constantly recorded in the background to be triggered whenever it is needed.
Loop timing is synced to host clock, and can be adjusted from multi-bar loops right down to 16th note drills.
The looped or unlooped audio is then passed though a lowpass -> neutral -> highpass resonant filter, based on a 4 pole ladder design for lush analogue style sound.
You can use Molli Looper either as iOS Standalone app or as AUv3 plugin.
– Combination of looper and stutter/freeze
– Continuous recording: instant recording/looping
– Runs in sync with host clock
– Jumps to meaningful places in the recording: “Snap to grid”
– Grid: 1/16, 1/8, 1/4, 1/2, 1, 2, 4, 8, 16, 32 beats
– Ability to scroll through the recording
– Lowpass/highpass resonant filter
– Long Tap XY keeps filter position
– Limiter/booster effect
– Momentary Mode
– Tap on Molli Looper icon for basic information