To give K7D it’s distinctive analog flavour, we studied and analysed the tiny details of what makes classic hardware delays great, and painstakingly recreated every subtle nuance for a fantastically authentic sound.
Available as a standalone app and audio unit plugin, you can use it digital audio stations for iOS such as Garage Band, AUM, Cubasis, Auria, Audiobus, etc.
– 1ms to 1 sec. dual playhead analog modeled delay with noise, tape distortion and mechanical vibration models
– Modeled microphone input with pre-amp saturation
– Normal and Ping Pong modes
– Optimized gain staging and saturation algorithms for very musical results
– Delay time spread between heads and stereo width control
– High pass and Low pass filter on feedback path
– Powerful LFO bipolar time modulation with multiple waveforms (sine, triangular, saw, square, sample and hold and filtered sample and hold) and possibility of inverted LFO phase on second play head (for added stereo imaging)
– Delay time syncable with BPM
– Possibility of delay time modulation via incoming midi notes
– Oscilloscope visualisation of audio waveform and LFO waveform
– Built-in patch manager
– Audiounit compatible