– View times for any saved trip with a single tap
– Real-time delay information and vehicle map (subject to data availability)
– Trackwork and service interruption information
– Interactive maps (create your trip by clicking on your station/stop)
– Alarms (arrival/departure, time/distance)
– Multi-modal trip editor (customise exact change locations / lines)
– View your favourite trips on Apple Watch
NOTE: Best efforts are taken to ensure timetable accuracy, but no guarantees are made. If you find an error in the timetable, please email [email protected] with details. No guarantees are made about real-time data availability. If the transit operator doesn’t provide real-time data for a particular service, TripView will revert to showing the scheduled time, as per the timetable.
Alarms require iOS4 and a device that is capable of multitasking. Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
– Moved the Vehicle Type option from the service detail screen to the Settings screen, and renamed it to Vehicle Details.
– When this option is enabled, the vehicle type, bus number, and licence plate will be displayed, if available (currently Sydney Buses only).