The main trail can be completed in a fairly leisurely afternoon, or you could make a day of it, particularly as there is so much more to see at the Museum and M Shed.
Also includes words and pictures about the Banksy vs Bristol Museum show and Dismaland, described by Banksy himself as ‘The UK’s most disappointing new visitor attraction’.
* Interactive map pinpoints your location in relation to Banksy artwork
* Photos of all artworks
* Visit all the remaining Banksy pieces in his home town
* Also includes older pieces that are now not so visible
* Article about the Banksy vs Bristol Museum show with photos
* In-depth piece about Dismaland with loads of photos
* We ask: Who is Banksy?
* Based on the bestselling book Home Sweet Home: Banksy’s Bristol
* Includes discount code for 25% off Home Sweet Home book