Whink is uniquely designed for the iPad and iPhone to provide the best note-taking experience at school, at home, and at work. And with iCloud, your notes are always up-to-date on all your devices.
• Handwrite and sketch on Whink as if you’re using a real pen and paper.
• Write smoothly using our stunning gel ink pen with unlimited colors.
• Zoom into your notes to write in and see the tiniest details.
• Tap anywhere on the page to start typing notes.
• Make your notes fun with a wide range of tastefully chosen typography.
• Quickly format typewritten notes into headings, sub-headings and more.
• Create lists and outlines with bullets, numbering, and even checklists.
• Create sections within your documents to further organize your notes.
***Annotate PDFs & Photos***
• Import PDFs using Open-In from other apps such as Email, Dropbox, Google Drive, etc.
• Markup lecture slides, meeting agendas, memos without accidentally marking the page.
• Fill up forms, sign, send and print contracts straight from your iPad.
• Quickly sort and navigate through your documents.
• Insert, rearrange and attach photos to your notes as well.
***Add Audio Recordings***
• Record lectures and meetings while taking notes and play them back anytime.
• Sort, arrange and keep your voice recordings right next to your notes.
• Insert voice recordings in your PDF files.
***Add Shapes and Post-its***
• Sketch and add/edit auto-shapes to your notes. Great for making charts or geometric figures.
• Add and rearrange post-its on your notes and documents to remember important points.
• Quickly search relevant notes by adding tags and labeling them.
***Organize, Share & Backup Your Notes***
• Quickly group documents and arrange notes adding sections and pages.
• Insert PDF documents inside a notebook anytime.
• Open your notebooks in other app using the Open-In feature.
• Share notes with friends, classmates or colleagues via email, Dropbox and more.
• Never lose your notes with automatic sync and backup via iCloud.
• Quickly find and open notebooks directly from iOS spotlight search
We hope you enjoy using Whink — let us know what you think!
Minor stability improvements and bug fixes