Sync the app with your camera timecode (or use the running time-of-day preset to jam your cameras) and start generating timecode markers and notes with one simple click. After you’ve wrapped a shoot, scene, or interview, email your notes as a CSV file (excel spreadsheet) to use during post.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
– Set the timer to match the timecode on your camera.
– Press the marker button every time you have an interesting shot.
– Write a note for the marker or use one of the ‘quick note’ buttons above the keyboard
• Manually with keypad
• With clock time
• Custom set FPS
• Customize the ‘Quick Notes’ that you use most often when logging
– “I’ve tried the whole range of available TC logging apps out there – from Moviestate Pro, Logster, and most of the others that have come out, whether or not they accept external timecode input. Timecode+ is the nicest so far for straight logging.”
– “TimeCode+ is essential to efficiently editing soccer games down to just the highlights.”
– Dark Mode bugs fixed
– Support for phones with a “notch” on the top (most new phones)
– Fixed some bugs related to notes not being saved. If you still see this issue then contact me!
– Various other improvements :)