It’s the ultimate Jazz play-along and the perfect tool for Jazz songwriters – wherever you are and whatever your level of ability.
Jamie Cullum: “An extraordinarily useful tool for jazz musicians of any ability”
James Tormé: “ Ridiculously useful. They seriously nailed it”
With over 16,000 precision-cut, chord-based Jazz loops (included in the download) performed and produced for SessionBand by 4 of the world’s leading jazz musicians, SessionBand Jazz instantly converts the chords you select into great-sounding Jazz audio – wherever you are and whatever your ability.
Volume 1 comprises 15 diverse Jazz styles from Slow Swing, Medium Swing, Bossa Nova and Afro Jazz to Fast Latin, Up Swing and many more.
And with a host of pro features like automated mixing, auto-transpose, one-touch live recording, real-time tempo shift and Audiobus compatibility, it has never been easier or quicker to create your own studio quality Jazz – even if you can’t play a note!
SessionBand Jazz Volume 1 is a professional app – essential for anyone learning Jazz and perfect for Jazz musicians looking for the ultimate play-along. But equally, it’s simple and quick enough for non-musicians who love jazz to create their own great-sounding, royalty-free music and share it with the world.
SessionBand Jazz Volume 1 has reached Top 5 in the paid music app charts in no fewer than 59 countries since launch.
Watch the video at sessionbandapp.com
The fastest way to create studio-quality Jazz…
• Simply pick one of 15 Jazz styles
• Choose your chords
• Stretch or shorten loops in seconds
• Build up your track in minutes
• Instantly hear your track across other different Jazz styles and tempos
• Auto-transpose your entire track (not electronic pitch shift!)
• Mix your track (manual or automated)
• Adjust track tempo (+/- 15%)
• Record direct to audio
• Copy straight to other music apps (if you want to)
• Share with the world!
SessionBand gets 4 of the world’s top Jazz musicians playing on your tracks…
Drums – Ralph Salmins (Wynton Marsalis, Burt Bacharach, Elton John, Madonna, Robbie Williams, Quincy Jones…)
Saxes / Flutes – Andy Panayi (Peter Erskine, Freddie Hubbard, Wynton Marsalis, Paul McCartney…)
Bass – Geoff Gascoyne (Georgie Fame, Michel Legrand, Sting, Van Morrison…)
Piano – Tom Cawley (Jack DeJohnette, Charlie Watts, Jane Monheit, Stacey Kent, Yaron Herman, Guy Barker, Peter Gabriel…)
The ultimate mobile practice tool for Jazz students…
• Practice with your very own world class Jazz quartet
• Loop markers let you focus on specific sections
• Mute/Solo instrument channels (manual and automated)
• Transpose your whole track instantly
But you don’t have to be a musician to create seriously good Jazz tracks and release them royalty-free…
• Simple, intuitive interface
• Audition loops as you go
• ‘Track Builder’ makes building a full track quick and easy
• Intuitive mixing and record functions
• Hugely educational
Detailed Product Information
• 15 diverse popular Jazz styles in tempo order: Ballad; 12/8; Slow Swing (2 feel); Slow Swing (4 feel); Medium Swing (2 feel); Medium Swing (4 feel); Bossa Nova; Shuffle; Medium 3 /4; Afro Jazz; Medium Up Swing (2 feel); Medium Up Swing (4 feel); Fast Latin; Up Swing (2 feel); Up Swing (4 feel)
• Tempos from 60bpm to 220bpm
• 10 chord variations for every root note in all 15 styles: maj7(9); maj7(#11); 7(13); 7(b9); 7(#5,#9); 7sus(13); m7(9); m7(b5); m(maj7); dim
• The exclusive musical content in this app is not duplicated in any other SessionBand app
• All loops are offered royalty-free and can be used freely in your own works