Playback your audio tracks at the touch of a button. Great for musicians, bands, traveling singers, live audio engineers and even radio and television production work.
– Instantly play back audio files with the press of a button
– Drag and drop cue buttons to rearrange cues quickly
– Playback stops after the track is finished, waiting on your next cue
– Pressing a new playback button immediately stops the current song and begins playing the new track
– Supports bluetooth and AirPlay (*AirPlay does not support fadeout feature)
– Easily manage 125 cue buttons
– Find your songs fast with an intuitive song library browser
– Control playback with stop, pause/play buttons and custom fade times (custom fade times coming soon to the iPhone)
– Jump to any point in a song using the play bar
– Monitor your song with count-up and count-down timers
Support for iTunes File Sharing (in addition to iPod library support)
– Quickly transfer and store your audio directly in the app over USB
– Your transferred audio is played back in exactly the same format you saved it in
– Uncompressed audio stays uncompressed! (Supports .wav)
– Email us if you have File Sharing questions ([email protected])
Song library browser
– The interface has been optimized to quickly assign songs to play buttons
– The library browser can be “locked”, keeping it on screen while you assign multiple buttons
– Slide the library window left or right with a “swipe”!
– The browser keeps your place in the library even when it’s put away picking up right where you left off
*Supports DRM-free iPod files and iTunes File Sharing (including .wav files)
Have questions or comments about SoundCue? Email us at [email protected]
We would love to know how SoundCue is working for you and what we can do to make it better.
+ FIXED: iOS 10 Media Library Permissions – SoundCue now checks to make sure iOS 10 is allowing permission to read your music library. If not, you’ll see a message letting you know how to fix it!
+ ADDED: The “fade out” button highlights when a fade is happening.