– – – – – – – – – –
“The only Dropbox- and Markdown-enabled text editor for iPhone that’s clicked with me has been 1Writer. It’s simple, looks great, and gets the job done.” – TheSweetSetup.com
“Really great app, really recommend it.” – Federico Viticci, MacStories.net
“The app interface is beautiful and distraction-free, with loads of other awesome features lurking beneath its simple exterior. It’s now my go-to iPhone text editor.” – Chris Gonzales, ToolsandToys.net
“For users that want a great visual experience paired with great support for custom actions and third party apps, 1Writer is an excellent choice.” – iMore.com
“1Writer is the most powerful text editor available for iPhone.” – Phillip Gruneich
– – – – – – – – – –
– Write :: generate and edit plain text or Markdown files.
– Preview :: see the formatted results with Markdown syntax highlighting while you write and a full, rich-text preview when you’re done.
– Extended keyboard :: a convenient row of buttons for navigation, formatting, special characters (customizable–pick the characters you use the most).
– Insert photo :: pick a photo or take a new one, and 1Writer will upload it to Dropbox and generate the Markdown-syntax to add it to your document–all in a single action!
– Snippets :: TextExpander Touch support.
– Custom URL actions :: insert a document template, encode a selection and replace the original text, look up synonyms and much more.
– Sync with iCloud, Dropbox and WebDAV.
– Share extension :: send text to 1Writer from other apps. In Safari, the extension uses the current URL, page title and selected text to create a new document.
– Create, append, prepend, or replace text directly from other apps using the 1Writer URL scheme.
– CloudApp and Dropbox :: generate a link to share your document in plain text or PDF.
– Evernote :: pick your notebook, add tags and turn a text selection or the entire document into a new, rich-text note.
– Copy HTML :: put the formatted text for your document directly on the clipboard.
– Custom actions :: open a web search, tweet a selection, save a series of items in a list and much more.
– Support Dark Mode on iOS 13.
– 2 dark themes for more comfortable reading and writing at night.
– Choose from 20 different fonts.
– Bookmark and sync the Dropbox/WebDAV folders you want to have quick access to the sub-folders and documents you need.
– Use a passcode or Touch ID/Face ID to protect the app from unauthorized users.
– In-app web browser :: research, look up information without having to leave the app.
– Bookmarks :: create and access your favorite websites.
– Save the current text selection to the clipboard in Markdown syntax.
– 1Password support :: login to all your accounts using the 1Password extension.
EVEN MORE GREAT FEATURES
– Drag and drop.
– Open in Place.
– Multiple windows on iOS 13.
– Search documents from Spotlight.
– Find & replace within document.
– Photo and PDF preview.
– Today widget :: access your recent documents from the Notification Center or create a new document in one tap.
– Checklist support :: create a list of things to do or topics to research, and easily check them off.
– Full-text search and hashtag support :: search within a folder to find the document you need, and view related documents that have the same tag.