Very easy to use, you can set any measure, rhythm, drum beat or pattern quickly. A little versatile drummer in your phone.
The last update includes amazing tools for any musician to practice tempo, groove and a new design.
” Beat Hider ” is an excellent practice to improve inner tempo. Set any Beat / Hide measures pair and try to keep tempo while the beat is hided. When the rhythm is back you should been playing at the same tempo. If you can do it with the 8/8 pair or 2/6 you are a proper groove master.
” Progressive Tempo ” is a fantastic tool to practice technique, tempo, or difficult passages. Fast and easy to set, you can play faster or slower times progressively establishing the number of measures for a change and the increase BPM number. Also you can loop back, repeat the progression from the start BPM or even keep the last tempo to keep playing.
– Inter-App Audio and Audiobus 2 compatibility.
– No Ads.
– Three multilayer sound tracks.
– Create your own sound bank, percussion kit or drum kit.
– High-definition multilayer quality sounds, samples from real instruments like acoustic metronome clicks, digital clicks, bass drums, congas, triangles, tambourines, hihat, toms, ride cymbals, latin percussion, blocks, claves, claps, bells, snare drum, cowbells, sticks, shaker …
– Tap tempo, detects the Beats per Minute by pressing a button.
– More than 100 grooves where you can find Beat, Pop, Rock, Funk, Shuffle, Latin, Songo, Bembe, D&B, Rhumba … They all are editable and programmable.
– Combine all these rhythms and grooves with the HD high quality sounds.
– Stays perfectly tight all the time
– Visual Tempo.
– Practice tempo in a musical way.
– 20 to 300 Beats per minute.
– Count In Button
– Supermetronome GrooveBox uses audio files with optimal audio resolution: 44100 Hz sample rate and 16 Bits.
– Allow 5 Subdivision for Jazz swing feel.
– Set On / Off or edit pattern for the Vibrator track on the way.
The perfect tool for any guitarist, bassist, keyboardist, pianist, singer, drummer, percussionist or trumpet player.
Now you can have a rhythm factory in your pocket.
– Choose the number of beats and subdivisions.
– Select a groove, a sound bank and a pattern to the vibrator moving the wheels. You can enable or disable the sound or vibration pressing the buttons, or edit each one with the editor.
– Let’s Rock
– Works on Mac
– New Count View
– Send and Receive groove from drummers
– Master Fader
– Little improvements
– Fixed bugs