This app also includes Typewise PRO features:
– Type in multiple languages without switching
– Get personalized word suggestions
– Additional 16 awesome themes
– Create your own text replacements
– Turn on key vibration
– Turn on tablet mode
– Change font size
– Change swiping behavior
– Change space button sensitivity
– Automatically go back to letters after a space
– Flick down to undo auto corrections
DID YOU KNOW?
Current keyboards are based on the 140-year-old mechanical typewriter layout. Typewise is different. It’s the first keyboard that is specifically designed for smartphones. It’s revolutionary yet easy to use, and after a couple of messages you’ll love it.
80% FEWER TYPOS
A recent study with 37,000 participants showed that on current keyboards 1 out of 5 words contains typos. With Typewise you finally get rid of these ARRGGHH-moments. Thanks to the hexagon layout, keys are 70% larger and much easier to hit. This reduces typos by 80%.
Swipe up to capitalize a letter, swipe left to delete or swipe right to restore. It’s as simple as that.
Stop getting annoyed by wrong autocorrections or senseless predictions. Typewise learns what you type and helps you write that perfect sentence.
What you write is personal. That’s why the keyboard does NOT require “full access” and none of your typing data is transmitted to the cloud.
SPEAKS YOUR LANGUAGES
Having to switch between different languages is cumbersome. With Typewise you can write in all your languages at once. Choose from 40+ languages and type in the accents you really need. Typewise supports:
– English (United States, United Kingdom, Australia, Canada)
– Dutch (Belgium, Netherlands)
– French (France, Canada, Switzerland)
– German (Austria, Germany, Switzerland)
– Portuguese (Portugal, Brazil)
– Swiss German
Typewise is optimized for iPhones with iOS 12 or later.
New: re-added option to show Globe button
Improved: don’t correct same word multiple times in a row
Fixed: “.” shortcut after prediction
Fixed: text replacement not working after new line
Fixed: insertion of semicolon
Fixed: sometimes URLs were corrected in Chrome
Fixed: ordering of Hungarian accents
Fixed: skin color of emoji was sometimes not properly applied
Fixed: minor bugs