Inspect is a web inspector for iOS that provides desktop-class developer tools, right in the app. No need for remote debugging, connecting to a desktop, proxies, or remote systems.
– HTML element inspection and editing (with live preview).
– CSS inspection and editing (with live preview).
– Open files and folders from other apps (like Working Copy), or from iCloud to test locally.
– Network panel, displaying page headers and XHR requests.
– Responsive design tools: View your site with a variety of mobile and desktop sizes and orientations, including support for custom sizes and user agents.
– Cookies, local storage, and session storage inspector and editor.
– Resource graph.
– View raw page source.
– Save a screenshot of your site, including the ability to save the full page.
Inspect v2.1 is mostly focused on refinements, but we have some new features as well.
– New IndexedDB inspector added to the “Storage” panel.
– Context menus added in several places – console items, elements, and page refresh button.
– Support for ShadowRoot in the elements panel.
– Configurable search engine, and @keywords to quickly search other sites.
– CSS and XPath search support in Elements panel.
– Performance and rendering improvements, and numerous bugfixes.
As usual, a full list of changes is available in the “What’s New” link from the homepage.