Inspect is a web inspector for iOS that provides desktop-class developer tools, right in the app. No need for remote debugging, connecting to a desktop, proxies, or remote systems.
– HTML element inspection and editing (with live preview).
– CSS inspection and editing (with live preview).
– Open files and folders from other apps (like Working Copy), or from iCloud to test locally.
– Network panel, displaying page headers and XHR requests.
– Responsive design tools: View your site with a variety of mobile and desktop sizes and orientations, including support for custom sizes and user agents.
– Cookies, local storage, and session storage inspector and editor.
– Resource graph.
– View raw page source.
– Save a screenshot of your site, including the ability to save the full page.
– Improvements to the devices panel, including a new device builder. This allows you to easily create realistic custom device profiles.
– Support for additional and user-installed fonts for use as the code font.
– Collapsible object view for JSON requests in the network panel.
– Bugfixes and other small improvements.