– Perfect for mountain bikers, cyclists, runners, races, animals, motorsports, off-roading, motocross, and more.
– Wildlife photography of birds, insects, animals, or anything that moves!
– Action selfies of you and your friends
– Automatic photos at any event (races, rocketry clubs, airplane fly-ins, etc.)
– Family & group photos with everyone included
– Pre-set options for simple first time shooting
– Advanced controls for experienced photographers
– Full support for ALL Front and Rear cameras (wide, ultra-wide, and telephoto)
– Full resolution photo capture (up to 12MP images with Live Photos)
– Choose from burst rates of 10+ shots per second all the way down to 60 second delay time lapses
– Adjustable motion detector sensitivity
– Custom Intelligent Exposure (IE) mode prioritizes high shutter speeds to eliminate motion blur in good lighting conditions
– Full-featured manual camera controls are built-in. These include a custom Shutter Priority mode, Exposure Compensation control, full manual shutter & ISO control, a typical auto-exposure mode that prioritizes ISO in low-light conditions, a full-time exposure status display, tap-to-focus and manual focus support, focus peaking, exposure histogram display, and more.
– Full GPS & location metadata for all photos
– Handling detection prevents unwanted photos by preventing motion activation when you handle your device
– Quickly adjust or disable the handling detection for unstable supports, high winds, or when your activity will jolt the camera (like when setting the camera up on a ramp you are going to hit, or when taking hand-held automatic selfies)
– Adjustable start delay timer to prevent unwanted captures while you setup for your shot
– Advanced GPU-based image processing algorithms give high-speed motion detection with the lowest possible battery consumption
– All photos are saved directly to your iOS Photos library
– Works in any device orientation (portrait, landscape, upside-down)
– Share your awesome photos with me on Facebook (@FlowShot) and Instagram (FlowShotApp)
– Get photos perfect for sharing with your friends or posting on sites like Strava, Pinkbike, MTB Project, many different forums, and more.
– Get creative using custom long or short exposures, advanced shots in low-light conditions (including night shots with light trails), and more.
– Invent uses for Flow Shot no one has ever thought of!
Flow Shot is my contribution to making action photos of yourself and others simple and convenient by bringing motion-activated DSLR “camera trap” functionality to the iPhone you already carry in your pocket. It is in a completely different league from all the other “motion cam” style apps on the App Store and was designed from the ground-up to take the highest quality photos possible. Please let me know if you have any feedback, comments, or suggestions. I’d love to hear them!
Privacy Notice: Flow Shot does not contain any ads, has no kind of user behavior tracking, and does not keep or transmit any information on its users. I value my privacy and yours, and since I do not track any of your information I have nothing to sell to ad networks or anyone else. Flow Shot is supported entirely through the purchases made by its awesome users. It’s that simple.
P.S.: People always ask what my favorite tripod/stand for the iPhone is. The smallest and lightest one I have found is the Stance made by Kenu. Just make sure you get the iPhone version!
• Fixed problem introduced in iOS 13.2 where pictures were not saving properly into iOS Photos