**Please use the iSTB Lite app to check if your provider is supported**
**Some providers are not supported**
– Add/remove unlimited portals
– Connect to multiple portals at once with profile groups
– Search genres by name
– Search channels by name
– Add channels to a favorites list
– Full electronic programming guide or EPG (dependent on your provider)
– View VOD content (dependent on your provider)
– Catch up on past programs (dependent on your provider)
– Watch VOD with subtitles from OpenSubtitles
– Resuming of VOD and catch up content
– Play audio in background
– Watch multiple streams at once with Multi View (dependent on your provider)
– Play picture in picture (supported devices)
– Cast to TV (May not work with all providers. Requires VLC app to be installed and a Chromecast.)
– Watch content in portrait or landscape
– Dark theme
– And more!
– This app works with MAC address & Xtream Codes based IPTV providers and M3U playlists only. Download the iSTB Lite app to check if your provider is supported.
– You will need a valid subscription with an IPTV provider to watch content. This app does not offer any video or audio content itself.
– All content is provided by your IPTV provider. If you have any questions or problems regarding the content or your subscription, please contact your IPTV provider directly.
– You will need an active internet connection to watch content. Data charges may apply. Please check with your internet provider directly.
– Added ability to catch up from EPG for Xtream Codes & remote M3U playlists (dependent on provider)
– Improved EPG loading times for Xtream Codes & remote M3U playlists
– Fixed an issue with incorrect EPG time zone offset for Xtream Codes & remote M3U playlists – may require resetting any manually set EPG offset in profile preferences
– Fixed an issue with forced landscape not working on iOS 16
– Fixed some UI issues and made some UI improvements