With SP Camera, you can record video, or take pictures without being seen while the device shows one of fake backgrounds.
Simulate that you are browsing the web, a blog or leave the device on a table showing a still image or a time clock while recording.
Automatically record and save video if any motion occurs on the scene with Motion Detector Sensor.
With built-in Photo Timer, this app automatically capture photos every few seconds without touching the capture button again.
Save your photos and videos in the password protected private folder.
Moreover, you can hide all the UI control buttons to simulate a real spy experience.
* Photo: automatically capture photo without tap any buttons with Photo Timer
* Video: record video and capture still photo at the same time (snap 8MP photo while recording 4K video)
* Motion Detector: automatically record only if any motion occurs on the scene
* Slow Motion: support high frame rate or slow motion video recording on both front and rear camera
* Timelapse: record video in fast motion action up to 32x
* Horizontal: always record video in landscape even the device is held in portrait orientation
* Double Cameras: simultaneously record video with two different camera lens
• Manual camera control with focus, exposure, ISO, and white balance adjustment
• Ability for photo capturing & video recording at the same time for all video modes
• Save more storage with changeable video recording resolution between QVGA 240p, VGA 480p, HD 720p, FullHD 1080p or 4K 2160p
• Ability to zoom in & zoom out up to 10x
• Support dual and triple rear camera lens devices
• Automatically boost low light photo & video visibility and quality
• Limitable video recording duration and numbers of Photo Timer photos
• Cinematic video stabilization support for shake-free video recording
• Ability to record silent video (without sound)
• Support volume buttons actions for photo capturing and video recording
• Save photo and video in passcode protected private app folder or save to camera roll
• Ability to add date and time stamp for still photo or motion detector video
• Automatic Mode: auto perform record action and other actions when app launch
• Easy Mode: easily tap any area to take photo and double tap to start/stop video recording
• Screen is completely black simulate the device is turned off
• No camera flash or on-screen flash is appeared
• False other people that you’re on other activities by using fake backgrounds
• Alternative image slideshow or animated clock or reactive web browsing backgrounds
• Dimmed screen with zero brightness in black background
• Adjustable the visibility of the UI transparency
• Movable and resizable camera preview
• Clarify the actions correctly with Text, Voice, and Haptic feedbacks
• Understand app functions with App Tips
• No one can stop your recording by secure the recording and lock UI buttons with passcode
• Support Touch ID and Face ID to unlock
• Advanced passcode system can lock app startup, lock camera UI buttons, or lock gallery viewing
• Hide App Folder private photos and videos with failed passcode input
• Built-in gallery for viewing photos and videos
• Directly share photos and videos to cloud storage or use USB cable iTunes files sharing
• Recover deleted photos and videos within 7 days with Trash Folder
• Wireless Apple Watch Remote supported for recording control
• Built-in Gallery Viewer unable to play slow-mo video in slow motion action. Please save to camera roll and play slow-mo video via Photos app.
• If use iOS Guided Access in iOS 12, make sure to enable “Mirror Display Auto-Lock” option. If not, it will limit screen timeout up to 20 minutes only.
• Double Cameras mode required iPhone or iPad with A12 chipset or later.
• Improved Timelapse mode speed up to 32x
• Improved Timelapse recording duration information
• Improved Easy mode experience with popup actions
• Improved gallery table action menu animation
• New clock background color and UI improvement
• Restored upside down capturing for Photo and Video modes
– Bug fixed where sometimes 4K Timelapse video unable to save to camera roll
– Bug fixed where delete gallery action caused app crash on the iPad
– Bug fixed where sometimes return from different backgrounds to default background show incorrect color