We welcome you to our creamy chocolate cake factory here in our cake making factory game.
We will be making yummy, delicious chocolate cakes with different toppings and cake frosting.
In this cake factory, we will also be making delicious wedding cakes and birthday cakes, we will be decorating with beautiful frosting decorations and icing.
Create cakes like in the old good days! Become the best pastry chef ever! 3 different difficulty and lots of levels are waiting for you.
We are hope you will love this game and rate it. We are open for your feedback and will be glad to hear your ideas.
Good luck, have fun!
– You can subscribe for new features:
*Absolutely remove all ads
*Unlock all levels
*Unlimited using hints for free
*Disable game timer wich make game harder
*Play without internet
– Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
– You will be able get all features of subscription for the duration of the subscription
– Subscription automatically renews for the same price and duration period as the original “one week” package unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
– Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period at the cost of the chosen package (weekly subscription)
– Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s iTunes Account Settings after purchase
– No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
– You may cancel a subscription during its free trial period via the subscription setting through your iTunes account. This must be done 24 hours before the end of the subscription period to avoid being charged. Please visit http://support.apple.com/kb/ht4098 for more information
– You may turn off the auto-renewal of your subscription via your iTunes Account Settings. However, you are not able to cancel the current subscription during its active period
– Any unused portion of a free-trial period, will be forfeited when the user purchases a weekly subscription