• 16 Voices Drum Synthesizer and Stereo Sample Player (1 Synth/Sampler per voice)
• 2 oscillators (16 Waveforms) per voice with filters and phase modulation
• 1 sample player per voice with sample position, filters, phase and stereo control
• Advanced Pitch and Amp envelopes with multi control points and delay
• Envelope templates, modifiers and copy/paste
• Mixer page: 16 voices (Multi Output)
• Drum PAD page: voices triggered by drum pad (MIDI OUT and Velocity Sensitive)
• Includes classic drum machines built in presets for inspiration
• iOS AuV3 – Multi Output (If Supported By HOST) – Universal (iPad/iPhone)
Everyone agrees that the drums are a very important key element of almost every genre out there, they are the fondation of a song. We are all fan of acoustic drums and drum machines, they each have different characters and strengths. FAC Drumkit combines both world, samples and synthesis, in order to provide new exciting and unique sounds. As a rule of thumb, the synthesizer section brings the body of the sound, and the sampler the unique character. Both parts are layered together and contain essential parameters to ensure they won’t clash and will sit well together.
On top of the samples and synthesizer section, FAC Drumkit brings unique Amp and Pitch envelopes with precise control points to modify the curve in a gentle or extreme way. The envelopes play a very important part in the signal path because, thanks to their flexibility, they allow designing very special transition. Indeed, the envelope of a Clap is probably the best one to illustrate the benefit of such envelopes created by points. The burst kind of sound is very hard to replicate with classic ADSR, it’s not the case in FAC Drumkit. Needless to say, thanks to the control points the pitch transitions are also more interesting and precise. The value of each control point can also be altered manually, to set the root note of a kick for example.
FAC Drumkit is for everyone, as sound designer you will be able to synthesize your own drums in a fun and creative way. On the other hand, if you are looking for instant results, use the provided presets or load your favourite sample pack in the sample section of the 16 voices.
• Multiple Outputs support: Multiple output is available by default (1 voice means 1 additional output). In the mixer view your can add or remove voices to/from the main output. Grouping outputs is a host features. Warning: you need an AU host supporting multiple outputs (Cubasis, Dramboo, ApeMatrix, AUM).
• Loading user samples: You can load a total of 16 users samples, one sample (max 1sec) per voice. Long press (hold) on the Sample button to get the menu. FAC Drumkit is not a super sampler and it’s focused on drums (transient one). The 1 sec duration applies for samples and envelopes.
• Parameters MIDI CC Automation: The following list of parameters can be altered by external sources set in AUM (for all the voices): oscs hpf/lpf(+q), osc2 pitch ratio, sampler hpf/q /lpf/q and voice level. Warning: some hosts are forcing the listing of all parameters! The one not mentioned in the previous list are not supported.
Contact me for any issues and stay tuned for the next features coming soon.
• Addition of voice re-ordering by drag & drop. Long press the voice button or the pads to re-order
• Addition of voice category labelling. Tap the voice button and select label
• Addition of multiple file/folder loading
• Addition of drag and drop of files in voice page
• Addition of import/export for user samples. Please read Readme.txt in FAC Drumkit Folder in Files
• Addition of auto scaling view
• Fix a possible sample navigation issue
• Fix the pitch env start point in preset Drums Bank 01
• Fix env graph delayed points
• Fix Copy/Paste clipboard sharing
• Fix possible muted sampler notes
Important: backup your user presets before installing version 1.2 (See Readme.txt in FAC Drumkit Folder in Files)
You may loose the links of “user samples” (This will only happen in version 1.1) BUT it will be possible to relocate each file with the new version