• Compatible with TextMate 1 and Sublime Text 3 syntax definitions and themes
• FTP, FTPS (FTP over SSL), SFTP (SSH connection), WebDAV, Dropbox and Google Drive clients
• SSH terminal connections
• Git repositories from the Git client app Working Copy can be opened as external folders in Textastic
• Emmet support
• Supports TextExpander snippet expansion
• iCloud Drive file synchronization
• WebDAV server to easily transfer files from your Mac or PC over Wi-Fi.
• Symbol list to quickly navigate in a file
• Full support for external keyboards, trackpads, and mice
• Configurable keyboard shortcuts
• Displays additional keys over the virtual keyboard to make it easy to type characters often used for programming
• Cursor navigation wheel for easy text selection
• Easily move the cursor using swipe gestures
• Split View and Slide Over multitasking on iPad
• Open multiple files in tabs
• Multiple Windows on iPadOS
• Support for Dark Mode
• Supports most encodings like UTF-8, UTF-16, and ISO-8859-1
• Supports different tab widths and soft tabs (spaces instead of tabs)
• Custom fonts
• Find & Replace (including regular expression search)
• Find in multiple files
• File information like character count and word count
• Local and remote web preview for HTML and Markdown files
Don’t hesitate to tell me the features you want to see in the next version!
– Improved keyboard handling on iPad:
* When an external keyboard is connected and the collapsed shortcuts bar is displayed in a corner of the screen, it is now ignored instead of moving the UI up.
* Fixed: When switching between code editor tabs, the on-screen keyboard moved down and back up. Now it stays on screen without animation.
* Fixed: Line numbers were sometimes not displayed when an external keyboard was connected.
– Other minor fixes