• Extended sensitivity as low as -2/-4EV (dark scenes)
• Two different convenient interface designs.
• Incident and reflected light metering modes.
• Save exposure data.
• f/Tools connection.
• Independent calibration for the two metering modes.
• Independent selection of aperture, speed, ISO and exposure compensation with 1/3 resolution. From 4 minutes to 1/8000 sec., aperture from 1.0 to 512 and iso from 3 to 6400.
• Automatic priority for aperture or speed. (Automatic Av and Tv modes).
• Automatic ISO or locked ISO options.
• Point metering and zoomed camera view.
• Maximum aperture limited by the selected lens.
• Calculate the average of any number of measurements you want.
• Read the exposure data of any photo from the gallery.
• Calculate hyperfocal distance for 5 memorized lenses. Which also blocks maximum aperture.
• Memory for 5 lenses with maximum aperture, focal length and film/sensor size for calculating hyperfocal distance and aperture.
• Hyperfocal distance also for infrared light. (IR button)
• Exposure value EV on an analog scale or right up front.
• Two LED indicators show whether the measurement is unreliable due to lack of light in the scene, or if we have under 30% battery left.
• On 3.5 ” displays preset lens buttons tilting the device or tapping at the bottom.
• Be advised that accurate incident light reading needs a diffuser attached to the front camera. Without the diffuser still can be used but think about it, it will be a reflected reading taken with the front camera.
I’m an independent photographer/designer/developer and am very grateful for your support. Trying to do the best lightmeter app ever, a lot more to come. You can ask for any improvement and I’ll be happy to help. This app is constantly reviewed and improved because it is my tool, if you have any questions or suggestions feel free to contact me by email at [email protected]