Carbs & Cals is designed to help you confidently manage your nutritional needs and track your diet. It’s perfect for:
– Managing type 1, type 2 or gestational diabetes.
– Weight loss and maintaining a healthy weight.
– Following a keto, low-carb, low-calorie or very-low-calorie diet.
– Sports nutrition.
– An extensive visual database of 130,000+ popular UK foods & drinks.
– Thousands of UK brands like Birds Eye, Cadbury, Heinz, Walkers & Warburtons!
– Full menus and photos for popular UK restaurants & cafes including Costa Coffee, Greggs, McDonald’s, Subway & Wagamama!
– World foods from African, Arabic, Caribbean & South Asian communities in the UK.
– Barcode scanner for quick and easy food logging (NEW!)
– Supermarket products from Tesco, Sainsbury’s, Asda, Morrisons, Waitrose, M&S, Co-op and other stores are available to scan.
– Up to 6 portion sizes per food with clear nutritional values.
– Daily diary to track your carb, calorie, protein, fat, sat fat & fibre consumption.
– Track your 5-a-day intake and alcohol units.
– Blood glucose icons to highlight carb content and impact on your glucose level.
– Custom food and meal options for easy recall.
– Recipe builder to calculate nutritional content per serving.
– Designed for both phone and tablet use.
UK HEALTHCARE APPROVED
– Carbs & Cals was developed by Chris Cheyette BSc (Hons) MSc RD, Senior Diabetes Specialist Dietitian with 20 years experience working in the NHS.
– Recommended across the UK by NHS dietitians and healthcare providers.
– Reviewed and approved by independent health app specialist Orcha Health.
– The Carbs & Cals books are supported by Diabetes UK.
The app has 2 plans:
– The free STARTER plan has a basic database and limited features.
– The UNLIMITED plan has the full database (including all supermarkets, restaurants and brands) and all features (like the barcode scanner). Choose from £6.99 per month, or £35.99 per year (less than £3 per month!).
Try out Carbs & Cals app on the UNLIMITED plan for FREE with no commitment via the 2-week free trial. Happy tracking!
FOR TECHNICAL SUPPORT, QUESTIONS & SUGGESTIONS: Please email [email protected] and we’ll be happy to help!