With lumy, you can anticipate the best lighting condition and get ready ahead of time to take advantage of it. Lumy shows you the weather information like cloudiness and temperature for the next 2 days to plan things out.
Lumy notification is interactive and dynamic. It comes with the realtime countdown to the notified photographic time. Also, you can snooze or postpone the notification for the next day.
With the filter option, you can configure the information only relevant to you. You can get Sunrise, Sunset, Morning and Evening golden hours, Astronomical, Nautical, Civil Twilight for your current location, or any locations worldwide. Except for the weather information, “Lumy” doesn’t need an internet connection.
– Beautiful Widgets – Quick info about Sun’s Current Position
– Current location & Any place around the world using maps
– Dynamic Interactive Notifications with the live countdown to the notified time.
– No Internet Connection needed for golden hour calculation
– Support for Apple TV
– Spotlight Search
– Independent Apple Watch App
– Beautiful Apple Watch Complications
– Support for iOS 14, watchOS 7
The idea is to create an ultimate companion app for photographers. So email us your feedback. Thanks :)
Note: The new graphic rectangular complications works on Apple Watch series 4 or later..
– New App Icon
– Custom App Icons
– Added Dynamic Text Support
– Added Humidity Info in weather
– Changed Tint Color on the watch app
– UI/UX Enhancement
– Bug fixes
Introducing Lumy 4
– All-new design for iPhone and Apple Watch.
– Beautiful widgets for your iPhone.
– iOS 14 & watchOS7 support.
– Support for multiple complications & face sharing.
New Apple Watch Complications & Features:
Golden Hour complication – This complication shows the upcoming golden hour with a tiny countdown, sunrise/sunset, weather forecast. The arc gives you context about the sun’s current position. Also, during the golden hour, this arc changes itself to show the golden hour progress.
Day/Night/Twilight phase complication – This complication switches according to the day’s current phase. It also displays how many percentages of that phase is left.
Sunrise & Sunset direction complication – This complication shows the upcoming sunrise and sunset direction. Tapping the complication should take you inside the sun compass page of lumy. Where you can time travel (24 hr into the future) by turning the Digital Crown. It helps you plan your outdoor shoot by displaying the sun’s position, weather, and altitude for the time selected. To return to the current time, just double-tap.
Note: These new graphic rectangular complications works on Apple Watch series 4 or later..
Hope you all like it. If you have any feedback, please email us :)