‘Pigeon: A Love Story’ is a ‘slow game’ in which you take on the role of a pigeon searching for their pigeon-shaped soulmate in the city of London, home of over one million pigeons. To keep the game as accurate (and difficult) as possible, both the scale of the city itself – and the pigeon count within it – have been made as accurate as possible.
This relaxing, meditative game with a loose objective is perfect for those looking for a moment of pigeon-based escapism. With soothing gameplay and a calming soundtrack, this is a game that’s most definitely more about the journey.
– Fly across a real-size map of London.
– Save and load your session; no need to finish it in one sitting, thankfully.
– Interact with over 1,000,000 NPC pigeons in the hope of finding the one you are looking for.
– Features offline mode with procedurally generated city.
– Using Google’s Maps SDK for Unity, the map of London is to scale and fully explorable, featuring 3D models and place names of key landmarks.
– The game will now autosave! Approximately once per minute. A save icon will appear while it’s saving. This feature can be disabled through the settings menu.
– In the settings menu, you can also now mute both the sound effects and music independently.
– Map accuracy bug fixed; can now reach edge of left side of the map.
– Can now rotate your device in all four directions to change orientation.