● Like keeping track of your daily step count? Ana Weather Steps or Ana Date Steps makes this very easy and with the colorful options available even a feast for the eye! To display your current step count Timedash optionally connects with Apple Health App.
● Want to have the best looking digital clock combined with the date and local weather indicator? The Digi Date widget is for you!
● Going for a hike in the weekend? Use the pedometer to keep track your daily step count, combined with the time and local weather.
● Do you work across different time zones? Use the dual time zone widget combined with the date and local weather.
● Use the analog / digital clock for a clean and minimalist approach.
Timedash comes with four unique widgets, each available in multiple cool color combinations:
● Ana Digi
Ana Digi combines an analog and digital clock as homage to eighties analog-digital watchmaking.
● Dual Ana Date Weather
Analog clocks in two time zones, date and local weather indicator.
● Digi Date Weather
Digital clock combined with date and local weather indicator.
● Ana Weather Steps
Analog clock combined with local weather indicator and your current step count.
● Ana Date Steps
Analog clock and date combined with your current step count.
• Timedash is available for iPhone and iPad running iOS 14+, and can be accessed across all your iOS devices with a one-time purchase.
• There is only one version of Timedash in the App Store. Other similar-looking apps are not developed by the Timedash team.
• Timedash optionally connects with Apple Health App to display your daily step count.
• Timedash uses your location to display local weather data.
• We take your privacy very seriously and will never collect, nor share, any personal data.
Proudly designed and made in Amsterdam
© Timedash 2021 – TIN