Navigate to addresses with clear step-by-step instructions. Obtain immediate, real-time access to current APRS position information, weather reports, telemetry graphs, and more. Zoom and browse around the world and see stations immediately – no waiting.
• Route guidance / driving directions
• Search callsigns and addresses, with quick search-as-you-type and search history features
• Track multiple stations at the same time
• Filter information shown on the map (weather stations, AIS, custom filters)
• View weather, telemetry and statistic graphs
• Beacon your position on aprs.fi
• Attach to a transceiver with a wireless connection to a BLE TNC, receive and transmit position beacons without the Internet
• Runs directly on top of the reliable and fast aprs.fi database
• Tested to work great on all currently-supported iPhone and iPad models
• Supports iOS 12/13/14
• Dark Mode support for an ergonomic viewing experience in low-light environments
• High-resolution graphics for Retina and Retina HD displays with full APRS symbol set
Buy the app – get the web site for free!
Some new features require a subscription. All old and some new features will be available without a subscription fee. These features are currently included in the Extra Features subscription package:
• APRS text messaging
• High-performance software DSP modem
• APRS-IS beaconing, with up to 10 callsign profiles
• RX iGate functionality
• Long time ranges in map and graph views
Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
GPS is not required for viewing APRS information.
Terms of service:
• Improved Extra Features subscription handling during offline use.
• Map view: Make it possible to dismiss and hide error messages, such as the error message about no network. It got a bit silly in the long term when using the app offline for a longer while. Tap the error message and select “Dismiss” to make it go away!
• Replaced alert popup views with a new pretty popup in many places to remove a deprecated UI component.
• Fixed a bug where the app would crash when receiving a packet with a short destination callsign from a TNC. The Device Identification code got a bit upset about it.
• Messaging: Show a correct “not logged in” error in case of “bad callsign” if not logged in. An initial login is required to create and synchronise callsigns and profiles; after that messaging will still work offline as before.
• Tons of updates in translations: German, Icelandic, Japanese, Portuguese, Dutch, Simplified Chinese. Thank you to everyone who helped!
This will be the last version which supports iOS 11 – in case you have one of the two devices out there with iOS 11, please look into upgrading. Thanks!