Using your device’s camera, the app chooses the most important colors in the picture – up to three – and puts you in the show. Even add extra, harmonized colors for a sophisticated effect.
Too bright? The global brightness control lets you dial it down for a quieter mood.
– Change the speed and vividness to your taste
– Selection tool lets you focus on just one part of the screen
– Quick on/ quick off switch
– Use up to fifty bulbs
– Remembers your settings between uses
– Use Hue, LIFX, Nanoleaf, and Avea together at the same time
To use Hue TV you need at least one of…
– a Philips Hue bridge with at least one controlled bulb
– LIFX bulbs
– Nanoleaf panels and controller
– an Elgato Avea bulb and an iOS device with Bluetooth 4.0
LIFX bulbs should have the latest firmware update from http://www.lifx.com/pages/updates .
See meethue.com, lifx.co, nanoleaf.me, or elgato.com for more information.