• Hop on into the WidgetPet pet shop and pick a companion.
• Incubate and then hatch your widget pet.
• Care for your widget pet and they’ll share stories about their day and tell you about their adventures.
• Feed, water, love and even put your widget pet to sleep if they’re feeling tired.
• As your widget pet grows they’ll unlock new capabilities such as you being able to “pet” them or engaging in playing Pet-Tac-Toe! with other widget pets live in the app and other exciting mini-games!
Keep your widget pet close at all times and monitor their feelings and health stats. You can add their widget to your iOS device or monitor them on your Apple Watch so you can keep them right by your side! Take good care of your widget pet and they’ll be happy to share their emotions throughout the day (and night!) as their widget updates with their latest activities.
Widget pets are the perfect virtual pet companion. Pick one out (or be surprised!) and hatch yours today for Free!
About Us: WidgetPet is 2M+ downloads worldwide and growing. We’re always working hard to improve and make WidgetPet the best possible for you! We’d love to hear your feedback, comments, and anything you’d like to see differently in the app or brought to WidgetPet. If you need anything at all or a response/help from us for something, please reach out via our contact link below – we’re always glad to help :)
•More About Us: https://happileinteractive.com
-Now you can play even more mini-games with your widget pet :)
• BubbleMatch Pop! – Can you match and pop all the bubbles in all the levels?
• BubbleRunner! – How far can your and your pet make it?!
• BlockGlow Draw! -Relax and draw effortlessly with colorful glowing blocks and get a special reward for reaching 1 million blocks!
-playdates now start earlier, right after pets hatch
-startup flow improved for cases of limited wifi and network condition edge cases
-ad serving/mediation configuration improvements
-leaderboard updated to reflect scores now of “PawPoints” to handle expanded set of playdate games
+other stability/bug fixes/improvements
+minor ui/aesthetic cleanups