Green Screen by Do Ink goes beyond what traditional green screen and video editor apps can do. It lets you combine multiple image sources by selecting just the parts of each one that you want. It provides a rich set of tools, including chroma key (for the green screen effect), crop, mask brushes, magic wand, and even automatic person detection. You can customize your projects by adding text, original drawings and animations, and artwork from the Do Ink Prop Library. The app is easy for young students to start using quickly, but it packs plenty of features for power users too!
• Use the live video camera, or import prerecorded videos, photos, text, and custom artwork
• Add drawings and animations with the built-in drawing editor
• Import artwork from the Do Ink Prop Library
• Combine elements on up to 3 layers – great for “app-smashing”
• Move, scale, and rotate elements
• Chroma, crop, and mask tools to remove unwanted areas
• Automatic person masking removes the background from images and videos, with no green screen required (iOS 15 or greater)
• Record videos in high definition (up to 4K) or standard definition formats
• Capture still photos and save them to the camera roll
• Create and export GIFs
• Save videos and images to your Photo Library, or to iCloud, Google Drive, or Dropbox
• Export Green Screen project files for archiving or for sharing with others
• Built-in tutorials
PERFECT FOR THE CLASSROOM
Green Screen by Do Ink is a cross-curriculum tool with virtually unlimited uses and was created with input from teachers. Used in classrooms around the world, it is one of the most popular and highly recommended apps for education.
• 2019 Winner of the Best Apps for Teaching and Learning by the AASL (American Association of School Librarians)
• Featured in “Best New Apps in Education” in iTunes
“Green Screen by Do Ink is an easy-to-use iOS app…” – New York Times
“[An] app that can transform learning…” – TeacherCast Educational Network
“[A] versatile, easy-to-use movie maker yields great results” – Common Sense Education
“Green Screen makes learning fun…” – Teachers With Apps
ABOUT DO INK
Created by the team who also created the Animation and Drawing by Do Ink app for the iPad, featured in “App Store Essentials: Painting and Drawing” and recipient of the Editor’s Choice Award from Children’s Technology Review.
Connect with us on Twitter twitter.com/DoInkTweets and Instagram https://www.instagram.com/doinkapps
Please send any suggestions, feedback or questions to [email protected]
• You can now create GIFs!
• Automatic person masking tools let you remove the background from images and videos, with no green screen required! (iOS 15 or greater)
• New built-in tutorials make learning how to use the app easier than ever!
Please let us know what you think! Please write us at [email protected] if you have feedback, comments, suggestions, questions, or issues. We truly value your input, so feel free to get in touch. And our usual friendly reminder… positive reviews in the App Store really help, so if you’re loving the app, please take a minute to let others know how you feel. We really appreciate your support.