– Common and rarer rhythms from 2 to 12 beats per bar (2/2, 3/2, 4/2, 2/4, 3/4, 4/4, 5/4, 6/4, 7/4, 3/8, 5/8, 6/8, 7/8, 9/8, 12/8).
– More than 200 fixed exercises (100 (longer ones) on iPad).
– Thousands of random exercises.
– Levels for absolute beginners as well as professionals.
– More difficult exercises include rests, ties, syncopations, duplets, triplets, quadruplets, quintuplets.
– Option to add swing to every quarter note meter exercise.
– Different degrees of swing: light, medium and hard.
– Automatic count-off with one or two bars.
– Longer (random) exercises in landscape orientation.
PRACTICE & TEST MODE
– Practice mode: listen or tap along while the rhythm is played.
– Test mode: you hear the metronome and must read and tap the rhythm.
– Accuracy is instantly displayed visually (color and position) with each tap.
– Easily adjust metronome tempo by sliding or keypad.
– Two tap buttons for higher tempos or tapping with alternating fingers.
– Any exercise can serve as a starting point for editing.
– The editor provides many options to tailor exercises to your needs.
– Designed to need very few taps.
– Includes an editor for ties.
– Unlimited undo.
– Add your exercises to favorites.
– Share these with others.
– Expert mode: a higher default tempo for the exercises plus more accuracy required in tapping.
– Endurance test (continuous reading).
– Speeding-up tests.
– Left- and right-hand independence: tap the beat and rhythm with two tap buttons.
– Note duration test.
– Count 6/8 in two (dotted quarter has the beat).
– Ear training function to help in rhythmic dictation.
– Frequency chart of tap results.
– Progress reports for fixed and random exercises.
– Mail your results: e.g. send your 100% score graphic or progress reports.
– Sounds of the app player, metronome and taps can be chosen from several percussive instruments.
– Optional stereo sound. Hear your taps in the right ear and the metronome/player in the left ear.
– Optional beat-counting voice function.
– Use of the microphone as an alternative to the tap buttons.
– Play the rhythm with hand claps, finger-snaps or an instrument.
– Sensitivity function.
– Support for external microphones.
– Support for receiving taps from a Midi device connected via Apple USB camera adapter or USB-C (like keyboard, guitar, drum kit).
– Device is automatically detected.
– Touch-sensitivity support.
– Any exercise can be exported as a MIDI file.
– Very low latency (instant response).
– Left-handed tapping support.
– Classical as well as flat interface themes.
– Dark mode support.
– Universal app (iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch).
– Support for all screen sizes.
– 64-bit compatible.
– iOS, iPadOS 15 tested.