“There are plenty of benefits to journaling, whether you take time to write out your full thoughts or just spend a few minutes jotting down the things you’re most grateful for every day or lessons you’ve learned. Five Minute Journal for the iPhone makes this process easy enough to do on the go.” — Lifehacker
BENEFITS OF PRACTICING GRATITUDE
Cultivating gratitude can positively impact all areas of your life—from personal growth and emotional intelligence to meaningful relationships and enhanced productivity. A lot of thought leaders practice gratitude (including Oprah Winfrey, Richard Branson, Tim Ferris, and many others), as studies have found it improves health, has lasting positive effects on the brain, and is a key to mental wellbeing.
Practicing gratitude with the Five Minute Journal app brings you a more positive outlook on life and ability to notice wonderful things and capture the life-changing experiences. The key is consistency. With its thoughtful features and a structure to help you focus on what’s good, you will find The Five Minute Journal app to be a great way to start and end your day.
WHAT OUR COMMUNITY IS SAYING
“Not only do I love the simplicity in the design, but the fact that it takes only a minute to update the entries means this is something I’ll actually use. This app really gets you thinking about the positive things right before you start your day.”
FIVE MINUTE JOURNAL APP FEATURES
– Beautiful, Intuitive Journaling Experience: The Five Minute Journal app has been designed to capture the physical Five Minute Journal experience. Getting around the app is a breeze and adding entries is easy with a guided flow for both your morning and evening entries.
– Easy Journal Entry Navigation: Quickly cycle through previous entries by scrolling your timeline or by tapping on a specific date in calendar view.
– Guided Journaling Flow & Prompts: A new guided process to help you get the most from your gratitude journal experience.
– Reminders: Set daily notifications to keep up with a rewarding journaling habit.
– Timeline View: Access previous journal entries and view short daily excerpts. Tapping an entry leads to a full day review.
– Daily Quotes & Weekly Challenges: Receive daily inspiring quotes and weekly challenges, and share them across social media.
– Passcode Protection: Keep all your journal entries private with secure passcode, Face ID or Touch ID protection.
– Dark Mode: Use your journal in either light or dark mode, which is especially great for late night journaling.
– Compatible With Any Device or platform: Use it on iPhone app, iPad app and Apple Watch companion app.
– Track your mindful minutes in the Apple Health app with our HealthKit integration
– Streaks: Track your personal progress and get insights on positive changes in your life.
– Backup/Export: Easily backup your entries and export your treasured memories and media to PDF, HTML, Dropbox, and more. You can select a date range or export all.
Five Minute Journal App offers an optional monthly or yearly subscriptions with free trials or lifetime license.
Here’s what you get when you unlock the Premium:
– Photos and Video: Capture and view your magical moments with a daily photo or video. Attach media to any of your daily prompts.
– Personalized Practice: Create your own custom questions, tailored to your mood and goals.
– Space for Notes: Clear your thoughts and write freely in the new notes section.
– Mood tracker: Check in with yourself, express how you feel, and gain insights into how your emotions influence your days.
– Look Back Reminders: Get reminded of your memories with the “On this Day” feature.
– Timeline Photo View: See a photographic timeline view of all your daily photos.
– Widget: Add a thoughtful Five Minute Journal widget to your home screen.
• Journal export order fix
• An issue with keyboards sometimes covering toolbar is now fixed
• General stability improvements and bugfixes