You can now easily enjoy your Live Photo with our automatic play feature instead of pressing the screen for such a long time! Is it too cumbersome for you to slide between each photo? View all your Live Photo in a slide show! With Frame View, you can even view and extract individual frames which you couldn’t see in the original photo album.
You can convert your lively Live Photo to video or GIF to share them straight to Facebook or Twitter, or with friends who do not have devices offering Live Photo option. You can trim the Live Photo and save to video or gif. You can make the speed of Live photo faster or play it backwards to make it even more fun.
Try LivePix right away to comfortably enjoy Live Photo and share with friends.
Introduction to LivePix
1. Viewer Features
– Pull up only Live Photo from Photos App (Shared Albums included)
– 3D touch support (Peek and Pop, then direct share)
– Automatically play Live Photo
– Swipe left and right between Live Photo
– Control the speed of Live Photo
– Enjoy slide show mode
– Use Frame View to view, save and share individual frames
– Mute Live Photo
– Delete Live Photo (Delete the video within Live Photo and just keep the picture)
2. Share / Save Features
– Convert Live Photo to GIF to save and to share
– Convert Live Photo to video to save and to share
– Set the repeating loop when saving videos
– Mute sound when saving videos
– After editing your own Live Photo, you can save to new Live Photo
3. Edit Features
– Select a portion of Live Photo and save
– Control the speed of Live Photo and save
– Set the play direction (normal, reverse, normal then reverse)
– Apply filter to make your Live Photo special.
– Change the first frame of Live Photo
– Trim a portion of Live Photo
– Remove sound in Live Photo
Do you not have Live Photo because you don’t have an iPhone 6s, 6s+?
Don’t worry about it!
You can ask your friends with iPhone 6s, 6s+ to share iCloud photos.
LivePix works with Live Photo from Shared Albums as well.
Whenever there is suggestions or questions, feel free to contact us anytime.
Email [email protected]
Twitter : https://twitter.com/livephotoapp