mySymptoms makes logging a food and symptom diary easy – remembering your favorite foods and letting you add custom symptoms. The diary analysis reveals any patterns that emerge between your diet and symptoms. Print a PDF report of your diary/journal to share with your clinician.
DIARY / JOURNAL
• Record food, drink, medication, mood, stress, exercise, environment, and other activities
• Record symptom intensity and time
• Record bowel movements (using Bristol scale), energy, and sleep quality
• Create a PDF report or CSV export of your diary
• Multi-user – keep a diary for each member of the family
• Password protection
• Discover any patterns between your diet and symptoms
• View suspect foods, trends, and correlations between food and symptoms
• Configurable analysis
HOW TO USE
• Simply begin by tracking your meals along with any symptoms you experience
• Over time, the more you track, the more the analysis has to work with to provide insights
mySymptoms has been used by sufferers of:
• IBS (Irritable Bowel Syndrome)
• IBD (Inflammatory Bowel Disease)
• Food intolerance and sensitivities such as dairy, gluten, lactose
• Acid reflux
• Crohn’s disease
• Celiac disease
• SIBO (Small Intestinal Bacterial Overgrowth)
• Ulcerative colitis
• Migraines & cluster headaches
• Bloating, heartburn, and many other digestive conditions
mySymptoms is also useful for recording a FODMAP diet.
Please note that the analysis uses statistical methods to highlight suspect foods/items and does not understand your diet or specific health circumstances.
Any information provided by the app is not medical advice. Always consult a doctor if you have any concerns about your health. Always consult a licensed health professional prior to modifying your diet.
If you experience any issues with mySymptoms, then please contact our support team – we will do our utmost to resolve the issue as soon as possible. Thanks!
Enquiries: [email protected]
Wishing you a symptom-free day!
The mySymptoms team.