Join over 600,000 people who use mySymptoms for their IBS, migraines, eczema, and more.
mySymptoms is a flexible food and symptom diary providing an easy way to track food, symptoms, and bowel movements, and to help identify trigger foods in your diet. mySymptoms can track food, bowel health, stress, sleep, mood, periods, medications and symptoms to gain insights into your digestive health and well-being.
mySymptoms makes logging a food and symptom diary easy – remembering your favorite foods and letting you add custom symptoms. The diary analysis reveals any patterns that emerge between your diet and symptoms. Print a PDF report of your diary/journal to share with your clinician.
DIARY / JOURNAL
• Record food, drink, medication, mood, stress, exercise, environment, and other activities
• Record symptom intensity and time
• Record bowel movements (using Bristol scale), energy, and sleep quality
• Create a PDF report or CSV export of your diary
• Multi-user – keep a diary for each member of the family
• Password protection
• Discover any patterns between your diet and symptoms
• View suspect foods, trends, and correlations between food and symptoms
• Configurable analysis
HOW TO USE
• Simply begin by tracking your meals along with any symptoms you experience
• Over time, the more you track, the more the analysis has to work with to provide insights
mySymptoms has been used by sufferers of:
• IBS (Irritable Bowel Syndrome)
• IBD (Inflammatory Bowel Disease)
• Food intolerance and sensitivities such as dairy, gluten, lactose
• Acid reflux
• Crohn’s disease
• Celiac disease
• SIBO (Small Intestinal Bacterial Overgrowth)
• Ulcerative colitis
• Migraines & cluster headaches
• Bloating, heartburn, and many other digestive conditions
mySymptoms is also useful for recording a FODMAP diet.
Please note that the analysis uses statistical methods to highlight suspect foods/items that correlate with your symptoms and does not understand your diet or specific health circumstances.
Any information provided by the app is not medical advice. Always consult a doctor if you have any concerns about your health. Always consult a licensed health professional prior to modifying your diet.
If you experience any issues with mySymptoms, then please contact our support team – we will do our utmost to resolve the issue as soon as possible. Thanks!
Enquiries: [email protected]
This update also includes a number of improvements and bug fixes as a result of your feedback. Thanks for your support!
Have a symptom-free day!